7 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$398
FindHotelUS$385
Trip.comUS$419
4,510 results
All reviews breadsticks rendezvous tower ocean tower burger bar food court dunkin donuts steel pier get away table games margaritaville landshark casino boardwalk ac fun slots gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019

What a surprise got there early and we got an early check in.,at 12;07 p.m. can you believe that . . Went to our room put our bags down and went to the 99 cent store he got 99 cent hat for great deal for him.,then back to the hotel the the pool i just can't believe they have a hot tub

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank weepinbell65
Reviewed August 29, 2019

My husband and I visited Atlantic City the last week of July. We stayed at Resorts. We had two nights comped by Mohegan. I have to admit, I was a little skeptical after reading some reviews. We actually had this trip planned for last summer, but I canceled it because I chickened out! This time, I didn't, and I'm so happy that I didn't, my husband and I loved Atlantic City. We will definitely be back. We may stay elsewhere, just to have a different experience, but Resorts was perfect for a first-time trip. You step out the back door, and you are right on the boardwalk. You cross the boardwalk, and there's the beach. The beach bar, Margaritaville, was crowded when we were there, so we were unable to check it out. But we did walk down there, and it looked like a lot of fun. The beach is beautiful! The room we had was great! It was very big, the bed was comfortable, the room was clean, the bathroom was huge! Two sinks, separate toilet where you can close the door, stand up shower, and a vanity where I could get ready while my husband did whatever he needed to do. The only reason that I didn't give it a five was because the room was showing a bit of wear and tear. However, it was very clean, and to me, that is an absolute must! I'd rather have a clean room showing it's age then a disgusting brand-new room! If you have any skepticism whatsoever, please don't hesitate to stay here. The check in line was very long, but I was only in it for half an hour. I didn't consider that all that bad. Check in was 5, and I was there at about 5:15. We did get our room right away. The check-in girl was very pleasant, and honored my request for a higher floor. All in all our stay was fantastic, and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. I, sadly, was unable to attach any pictures of the room or our view because TripAdvisor kept telling me the picture was too large. Sorry!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2019

This was our third trip to Resorts after gambling at the Trop for the past 10 years. Rooms are so much nicer than the ones we were getting at the Trop (West Tower). I would compare by saying my stay at Resorts was with adults while the Trop was a visit to a Frat house.
Rooms at Resorts Ocean tower are nicely decorated with a large bathroom, decent sized closet and (at least in my 3 experiences) a great view of the beach to the south. At the Trop, the West Tower rooms were set up for young adults used to living under spartan conditions - no closet, very few amenities, and a bare bones bathroom. Ease of accessing room at Resorts due to walkway right into casino and no wait for elevators. At the Trop, we would sometimes wait 10 minutes to get on an elevator and often went up to go down, coolers and cases of beer took up much of the elevator space and the hallways were sometimes very noisy at 3am and 4am as the "kids" returned to their rooms.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 22, 2019

This has been a long time coming because the experience was just a disgraceful show of professionalism. Resorts celebrated its 40th anniversary. Well I have been a patron for the same 40 yrs. I booked a room for 2 nights the wknd of 9/15/2018, unfortunately there was an incident the 1st night causing us to vacate the premises. We were offered another room, but, NO WAY!!! i tried to reach out to the persons i thought should know what is going on in their hotel but to no avail. Not even a call back from any one of them. Finally a casino host, not mine, but anyway called. i explained what happened & he was shockled. He was very gracious & apologetic. He offered his help if we were to come back. I thanked him, but I would be hard-put to stay at Resorts again. What a shame, I was always so comfortable there. Oh well. Good Luck Resorts....

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2019

Stayed at Resorts Casino, A C, this beautiful August weeknd. All very good. First comment is about Garden State Parkway Jersey Shore traffic, with bad memories from many years ago. We left Lincoln Tunnel Manhattan Friday 12:15 pm and got to Resorts at 2:30 pm. Shocked to see almost no traffic. Resorts has excellent service staff, is very well renovated in public areas, especially the Dining floor, which has great casual and $$$ choices. Our Ocean Tower hallways and room are new looking and nice, with smallish room, but good ocean views. Beach is nice and close, and Resorts has a couple of very good boardwalk eateries. Only real complaint is our 9th floor has bad WiFi and bad Verizon.

Room tip: Ocean Tower is close to beach, dining, conference, but other tower may be newer with bigger rooms.
Date of stay: August 2019