8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$126
Hotels.comUS$119
Expedia.comUS$119
eDreamsUS$119
PricelineUS$119
StayForLongUS$135
4,509 results
All reviews breadsticks rendezvous tower ocean tower burger bar food court dunkin donuts steel pier get away table games margaritaville landshark casino boardwalk ac fun slots gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed November 13, 2020 via mobile

Best place in Atlantic City for food, gaming and customer service at the top of the list. This is the place to stay. Cleanest and safest casino in Atlantic City for couples, singles or groups. Staff can't seem to do enough to help you with any questions or problems.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank R2306FLtomc
Reviewed November 12, 2020 via mobile

We have been going once a month since reopening. Love the staff, rooms, food Covid precautions everything
. Nice indoor pool. Just walk across the boardwalk to the ocean. Casino is laid out well and not overwhelming. I hit a hand pay everytime

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kathyr973
Reviewed November 11, 2020

Their virus protection bordered on insanity. every time I went out to have a coffee & cigarette, when I came back inside my temperature was checked - again and again and again. Like I got a fever in 20 minutes.
Ordered wine in glass, had to buy whole bottle. waiter delivered it to room; I said "COULD YOU PLEASE OPEN IT FOR ME?" he said no, I had to do it myself. could not open it & it was a screw top! I could BUY it of course, but I guess waiter would get Covid if he touched the screw top. I was crying, then got friend to open it for me.
All room service waiters said "I CAN'T COME INSIDE!" but one waiter saw I had $$ in my hand for tip and he somehow managed to come inside without dying immediately, to fix the serving table.
EVERYONE WAS SO AFRAID! WE ARE ALL COWARDS NOW DUE TO FEAR MONGERING.
One day I was in BIG room playing slot machine ALL BY MYSELF. big floor guard walked 90 feet all the way over to me several times to say "PULL UP YOUR MASK!"
He would have been safe from me if he STOPPED WORRYING ABOUT THE DAMN MASK.
I WILL NOT GO TO ANY CASINO UNTIL PEOPLE Act NORMAL AGAIN. I WOULD go to Florida BECAUSE it is totally open as all states should be; I DON'T CAre if all the casinos go out of business - IT'S NO FUN ANYMORE.

1  Thank TheaThenny
Reviewed November 4, 2020

I have been a long time cardmember of Resorts and in the last 3 years the rooms and casino have gotten worst -stay away from this drain- many other wonderful casinos in Atlantic City, like the Hard Rock, Borgata, The Ocean, Balleys, Caesars, Tropicana that offer fun, clean rooms, and excellent customer service.

Room tip: Resorts is the worst - go to another place!! -Find another casino to enjoy in AC.
2  Thank Sad_Stay2014
Reviewed November 2, 2020

We went there with friends. But if you are coming here with your family members, please do not. The room occupancy frequency by weed smokers staying here must have left this horrid smell in the rooms.

Date of stay: October 2020