12 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$126
Hotels.comUS$119
Expedia.comUS$119
eDreamsUS$119
PricelineUS$119
StayForLongUS$135
4,509 results
All reviews breadsticks rendezvous tower ocean tower burger bar food court dunkin donuts steel pier get away table games margaritaville landshark casino boardwalk ac fun slots gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

hello my name is Rose Kirchner and on April 9 2021 me and my fiance checked in to the Resorts Hotel in Atlantic city for the weekend. When we first got into the room we noticed that the plugs by the bed were not working and i also noticed a nice size crack in the wall by the bathroom, that evening i went to the front desk and complained about them, in which a maintenance guy came up and when i told him what problems i was having he went on to tell me that the plug issue was thru out the hotel and that someone would have to come in to spackle and paint the wall. From the get go this gentleman was very rude and not very helpful, except for plugging my fiance's cpap machine behind the nightstand. Later that night me and my fiance went to bed, but when we woke up my fiance found dried blood stains on the sheets and top sheet, mind you i have a health condition that makes me not get a period so it wasn't from me and my fiance had no cuts or blood on him. This grossed us both out and we were already thinking of checking out because of that not to mention the plugs and the wall. When my fiance pulled out the night stand, to unplug his cpap out of the one outlet that worked, he noticed an abundance of trash behind the nightstand. That was the last straw and we decided to check out. When i went to the front desk to check out i asked to speak to a manager about the situation and all they could say was sorry about the situation, which was not cutting it because of the bloodstains and the grossed out we were because of that. the main thing i am emailing you about is about the bloodstains on the sheets. What if those bloodstains had some infectious disease in it or etc. All i could say is thank god me or my fiance didn't have any open wounds or something of that nature where we could have caught something. i really think there housekeeping needs better training and learn to watch their sheets and if something like that happens again to throw them away etc. i am enclosing pictures of the bloodstains and the trash behind the night stand thank you. WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN

Date of stay: April 2021
3  Thank 884rosek
Reviewed April 2, 2021 via mobile

First night had to change rooms and floors to get away from the smell of pot coming through my Ac/heating unit in my room. Plus under the door and through the vent in the bathroom. The second night same thing but decided to cancel and check out only to discover now they had to charge me for the second night. So crazy. If the smell is coming through the units in the rooms, then so could COVID-19. They are a non smoking hotel and casino and did nothing about it. I understand that smoking pot is legal in NJ but smoking in general is prohibited inside.
I have tried to contact them to get my money back and of course nothing has happened yet. SMH

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2021 via mobile

Look
I am not one to complain. I hate seeing bad reviews and I know what they can do . Mistakes happen . BS happens. I spent my hard earned money on two nights at resorts . Resorts is the only place I stay . My grand parents used to stay here when it first opened.
My father started taking me here . My father and I come at least 3 times a year , it’s become a tradition. I take my friends here . Resorts is really something special to me . I have to admit , I’ve noticed some changes that aren’t for the good. Upon arrival I asked the very sweet hotel desk attendee if an ocean view was possible (my friend and I are celebrating her birthday which was a month ago but due to Covid we had to cancel our traveling plans ) so I suggested my home away from home , resorts casino . I didn’t realize it would be a down grade . We were originally scheduled to be in the ocean towers but switched to rendezvous towers . I am 31 years old. I’ve been known to throw a good party or two . Right now it’s 2:57 am and the room above me had the music blaring so bad that I have taken 8 Advil. I finally caved and called the operator because the front desk kept putting me on hold which would then lead to me being hung up on . I , in no way was rude but just like , yo , there is a straight up rager going on. The woman advised me that the rendezvous elevators were being worked on, so they could not do anything anyway. She said she would take note of it . I know there is no way in hell I’m not the only one calling. I don’t care about ppl having parties , but when the base is giving me a migraine after 4 hours, we have a problem . I’m so upset man. I drove for 5 hours in traffic to rush to get here . Not only all of this but sadly , there was garbage under night table (from previous guest) , guck around both sinks (as it it has not been cleaned in idk how long) the wallpaper is peeling off in the bathroom , I put my suitcase above the bureau to get out of the way . When I grabbed it there was a 2 inch thick coating of white dust all over the entire bag . Oddly enough, the “dust” does not wipe off , only seems it rub into the bag. I don’t really know what it is . I am a teacher , and We have been busting our asses trying to make life as normal as possible for our students . I know you guys are going above and beyond , probably beyond what you should be . We all are . Sometimes it’s just nice to hear , I appreciate you. And I do . Who ever is reading this email. We have made it this far . We can do it . Let’s have some fun on the way . Please , help me resolve this sucky situation because my friend (birthday girl) wants to leave now first thing in the am to get back home . We were supposed to stay until Sunday :(
I’ve had your guys back ; please prove my friend wrong and show her the resorts I know, love & respect .

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Lalagypsyhippie
Reviewed February 27, 2021 via mobile

Room is lovely & upgraded! However, a few disappointments: bathroom is extremely small there is no hook in bathroom for your towel or robe, toliet is so low, you are practically on the floor, my knees are killing me, 1 outlet above toilet of all places, pedestal sink - no place to put anything such as toiletries, makeup, items, no place to rest blow dryer! Bring back a vanity style. Room has no available outlets to charge your phone. It seems they put covers over the old ones! Yes, there is an outlet attached to the desk, however, my plug wouldn't stay in. I do enjoy Resorts for gaming, but, will not stay there anymore. Better rooms elsewhere. Sorry, maybe I'm too picky. Did eat at LandShark, great food & service! Gaming floor was there for hours, never saw cocktail person!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Babydollcl54
Reviewed February 16, 2021

Arrived around 2pm and checked in and room was ready. Opened the door and boom a stench of cigarette smoke (mind you a no smoking floor) as I walked further into the room, the smell went from cigarette smoke to air freshener spray. I took all my belongings and went right back down stairs in which the hotel was fully booked due to a holiday weekend (Valentines Day). After a few minutes put another room on hold and was told that it wouldn't be ready until after 4pm to 530pm and they would call us when the room is ready. Went to eat at Margaritaville and around 4:10 checked back with the front desk and yes my room was ready. Thanks for calling us (not). This time the room was perfect, no stench of nasty cigarette smoke. Just for that one cliche, we were happy with the room. Went for breakfast at Breadsticks with a party of 5, were seated pretty fast, sat for 15 minutes and no eye contact with any of the servers. I went to the register and asked for a manager who came to our table. I address the issue of sitting for 15 minutes with no acknowledgement. Managers excuse was "Well it's a holiday". So I told him that the table across from us sat at the same time and has drinks and gave food order. His reply was that's a different server. Again another excuse. I worked in the restaurant business for many years and that excuse is not acceptable. He was then rude and said "Oh I'll take your order" we gave our order and guess what almost an hour later our food was delivered to the table and that's because he passed by our table and saw no food and came out with it. Very Very poor service. If it wasn't for my husband there would have been no tip left. POOR SERVICE and POOR EXCUSE FOR A MANAGER...

Date of stay: February 2021