“Always to fantastic meal!”

Nero's Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Nero's Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 432 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Arkansas Avenue
Reviewed August 7, 2018

When staying at Caesars AC, we always eat at least once at Nero's Italian Steakhouse. Great service, fabulous view of the ocean, and outstanding food!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I ate dinner there on Saturday, July 21, 2018. I have been to this restaurant several times before, having the brunch on June 24, 2018, and it was fabulous. The dinner on July 21, however, was not. We had reservations for 7p.m., and we were not seated until 7:30. When we sat, there had to be at least 8 empty tables around us, so we didn't understand the wait. Nero's is supposed to be upscale, and one would expect the food and service to be top-notch, that's what you're paying the big bucks for. Took the waiter almost 15 minutes to ask for a drink order, and the bread that he put on the table would have caused a bird to break its beak!! When I asked for different bread, it came to the table FROZEN. On a Saturday night they are serving old bread from the freezer??? When the drinks arrived, our order was taken, and about 30 minutes later the food was delivered by another waiter. Needless to say, it was lukewarm at best. We never saw our waiter again until we looked for him and asked for the bill. After sitting for about an hour after our drinks came, he never even came over to see how things were, nor did we get asked if we wanted a drink refill. This is upscale??? The bill was another story...my lukewarm meal of a stuffed lobster tail, mashed potatoes, and one soda was $90. My friend had 2 people on her bill, one martini, one soda, and her cost was $240. Would you believe the cost of ONE king crab leg was $40?? At that point, I called for the hostess, who was very sweet, and she took that off the bill. I was extremely disappointed, so much that I will not go back. Frozen bread, really???

Reviewed August 5, 2018

Best dinner experience ever! Everything from the meal to the server and waitstaff. From the time we sat down, the service was exceptional! Nero's was offering a $39 Prix Fixe menu which our party of 4 chose. It included a salad, entree and dessert. We ordered the Caesar salad and the Prime Rib and the Salmon. The prime rib was exceptional. I couldn't believe how big the portion was. It came with mashed potatoes and asparagus. I ordered it well done and it came out perfectly cooked, juicy and tasty. I sometimes worry about meat either not being cooked well enough or being burnt. I was in awe! Portion size was so big I couldn't finish it. I had to take half of it to go. And by the way it was just as juicy and tasty the next day. The salmon as well was cooked perfectly and came with the same sides. It was also a big portion. We each were so full from the salad and entree that we didn't have room for dessert. So we asked if we could have the dessert wrapped up to go. We left with a huge to go bag with half our meals and the dessert which was a lemon cheesecake. We ate the cheesecake the next day. It was so good. Even our drinks we ordered were superb. We ordered sex on the beach drink and White Russian. Now as for the service: our server was Donna. She was a delight. Very personable. She answered all our questions and gave great suggestions. It was great conversing with her. She was completely attentive. She took great care of us! Also the waitstaff: Eulalio and Oscar were just lovely; Also attentive, funny and professional. They even gave us an xtra surprise in our take home bag. I can't say how much I loved this restaurant, from the nice decor to the excellent food and outstanding service from the whole staff. We were only in AC for 3 days otherwise I would have returned for another night. Definitely highly recommend this place! It really was the highlight of our weekend trip.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

We visited Nero's Sunday Brunch for the first time on 7/29/2018 to celebrate my birthday. The FOOD was AMAZING and the staff was superb. They kept the champagne flowing and were very attentive. This is the best keep secret in AC and I will definitely be back. Thank you for an AMAZING time!!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

We came in off of the boardwalk around 6 p.m. and were starving. We had seen Nero's advertised when we checked in, so we decided to see if we could get a reservation. They were able to seat us immediately, and while I would've preferred to freshen up a bit before dinner, we decided to take the table rather than risk not being able to get in at a later time. They gave us a table by the window with a great view. We ordered and split the pork tenderloin entree with a full lobster tail on the side. The pork and lobster were delicious--cooked perfectly with just the right amount of seasoning/sauce. We had ice cream for dessert, which they dressed up with some fresh strawberries. The service was excellent, as was the food. I highly recommend Nero's Italian Steakhouse.