4,251 results
All reviews fiore suite water club old homestead comedy show gypsy bar black label wolfgang puck classic room bobby flay bread and butter comedy club living room outdoor pool hotel is beautiful food court poker room las vegas
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spent a few nights here and enjoyed it. Rooms are a nice size and beds are comfortable. Housekeeping was great. Only question I had was when I checked in they took a $550 deposit. My room was a comp. like my last visit, but the deposit was high.The girl checking me in even looked puzzled and did it twice. Anyway the stay was good.

Room Tip: Higher rooms for view.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Buc40
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a great time at this hotel at our annual work conference. Conference rooms were spacious and service was edge. The casino was clean and the restaurants were very nice. Atlantic City is definitely coming back!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ds281481
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Jesus jumped into action when we walked into the wine bar. Leah was there to back him up on our party. We had an antipasto and a flight to die for from Italy. We went in for a sampling and stayed 3 hours. We were making so much noise outsiders joined us and we closed the place. The Wine Bar downstairs.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kathyhK9551WZ
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was booked to stay at the Borgata Water Club where I have stayed before. Made my reservation months in advance. A week before, I got a call that they are shutting down the hotel temporarily due to low occupancy. Seriously?? So they put me in the regular Borgata. I had seen reviews and was expecting a very nice hotel. My room was not so nice. The lighting in the room was very bad, I was not given any water bottles during my stay. There was no extra pillow or blanket as you will find in any other nice hotel. There was also no mirror to apply makeup with in the bathroom. And they call this a luxury hotel? Not in my experience it isn't. But guess that's all you can get for luxury in Atlantic City, so they do no have to try so hard, and it shows. I was not offered or given when asked, any consideration what so ever for moving me into an inferior hotel. Customer Service 101. It again proves they do not really care because they are the only game in town.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank anne k
CathyBorgata, Guest Relations Manager at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Anne, We are sorry to learn of your disappointment during your recent visit. We are always happy to provide additional amenities, such as extra blankets and pillows at the request of our guests. Please know we are always looking for ways to improve upon our guests experiences and will use your comments to assist us in doing just that. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Borgata and provide you with a more memorable visit.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We got booked in a suite room for 3 days and two nights in Borgata. All I can say is that the room is amazing.

We have the city view which is marvellous.
The room is massive, although the bed is not as soft as my bed at home but I can sleep well.

The hallway is quiet and clean.

Bathroom/Toilet/Comfort Room/Rest room, it is massive and we felt so relaxed. However, the bathtub water is draining slowly. I think it might need some repair on the stopper rubber/plunger of a tub.

I recommend to stay in this place. If you don’t have a car, don’t worry because there is a public transport called jitney and it only cost $2.25. Just tell the driver where you’re going or heading to and they can drop you to the closest stop sign.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family