2 people have started booking this hotel
Expedia.comUS$89
eDreamsUS$89
travelup.comUS$111
6,531 results
All reviews fiore suite old homestead water club gypsy bar comedy show wolfgang puck bobby flay classic room comedy club living room outdoor pool hotel is beautiful food court poker room slot machines las vegas get away
Selected filters
Reviewed February 1, 2019

Had a fabulous weekend at Borgata. Choice of restaurants could not be better. Every entree was great. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. I cannot find one thing negative to say about our visit. Pool and spa were excellent.

Reviewed February 1, 2019

Stayed in a Fiore Suite -- large room with flat screen TV, refrigerator, king bed, large sofa, plenty of drawer space, coffeemaker etc. Spacious marble bathroom with separate toilet stall, double sinks, vanity table and mirror, large tub and huge shower. Linens are terrific -- oversize bath towels, etc. Ironing board and iron and a wall safe. Furniture is very nice -- no nicks or scratches, carpet is clean, everything in room works, WIFI is included, refrigerator in room plus iron and ironing board and coffeemaker. Plenty of drawer space, nice size closet. Lots of restaurants to match any price range and various tastes. Casino is light and bright. Large pool and spa area. Just a great place to stay.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 1, 2019

I recurved am upgraded suite and the room was beautiful. I love the borgata but I feel like despite the money I spend there I never receive any rewards or benefits from they're mlife program. I am not wealthy but I feel the fact that I spend a large amount of my income there should be appreciated more and displayed through some rewards

1  Thank Explore11489391686
Reviewed January 31, 2019

Borgata Delights while Atlantic City is trying to attract the young . Borgata attracts the affluent. The rooms are large and beautifully furnished. The bathrooms feature a separate WC and tremendous shower. Wide screen TV, WiFi fridge and coffee maker for your convenience and a relaxed crowd at the pool and the tablesJust the ultimate In relaxation

Reviewed January 31, 2019

I’ve been a consistent customer for 6-7 years. I’ve only had 1 checking account over this period, especially at Borgata for last 3-4 years. I was there in 2018 3-4 times because I moved to SC, but when I come back I always visit Borgata. This trip I visit, meet friends..before dinner I go to atm for cash..they subtract from check account but no cash. I go to cage and am told “ for years” the policy is “ business account “ we don’t give cash. I can’t get my money withdrawal back for a week! I say “ I’ve been using this account here FOR YEARS. Your cage manager tells me that’s how it’s been “ for years “. I know it hasn’t...I had to go to Golden nugget to gamble n get cash. You have very arrogant, lying managers..check my track record for proof of my account.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Dreamer53093475034
CathyBorgata, Guest Relations Manager at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2019

Hello,

We are very sorry to hear that you are disappointed by this policy. It is correct that our cage has had this policy in place for several years as we are required to follow the laws put forth by the State of New Jersey regarding business accounts. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have been caused. We hope to welcome you back to Borgata again soon.