22 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
Expedia.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
eDreamsUS$109
StayForLongUS$133
6,559 results
All reviews fiore suite old homestead water club gypsy bar comedy show wolfgang puck bobby flay classic room comedy club living room outdoor pool hotel is beautiful food court poker room slot machines las vegas get away
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Clean rooms, great service and food, many slot machines available to play, easy check in and check out, plenty of parking available, good choice of drinks and quick service, excellent staff and friendly, plenty of security.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As always, we had a wonderful time at the Borgata! Love NOW, can’t go to AC without eating their "X.O." SHRIMP FRIED RICE
Shrimp!” Had dinner at Angeline, Italian food at it’s very BEST! Love it here!

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I always enjoy my stay here, however the auto deal Roulette machine has been unable for the second time during my visit! I really enjoy that machine. Other than that, we are completely satisfied. Dinner is always delicious.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This complex is great because you can check into your suite, go relax by the pool and hot tubs, gamble and see a show (hopefully soon, that's what we did before COVID) and have your meals all in one place. It's a great getaway for a day or 2. We've been coming for over 10 years, we get reduced and comp rooms and we usually earn enough comps to pay for any tax or room cost. They also have contests and free betting offers (match play, slot credits). We thoroughly use the entire complex and enjoy our stay each time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While I enjoyed the room, food and service, I was very disappointed in the changes to the blackjack policy. In the past I could choose to bet at the $5. $10. $15 or $25 blackjack tables. This week the $15 and $25 tables were open during the day and only the $25 table was offered at night. That is a lot of money for each hand that is played. I felt it was a money grab by the casino achieved by reducing players options and I resented it.