“Good eats”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kentucky Avenue
Transit: Jitney stops at front door.
Description: Atlantic City's premiere Supper Club, located on the historic street of Club Harlem's own Kentucky Avenue. Come enjoy an evening of live music, flavorful fare and soulful spirits. At Kelsey's you'll find the area's best Southern Cuisine. One block away from the boardwalk and centrally located near the top casinos at 1545 Pacific Avenue, corner of Kentucky & Pacific Avenues.
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

We had reservations at Kelsey’s last night and the food and drink were out of sight. I ordered the smothered pork chops with black eyed peas over rice with a side of candied yams. My wife ordered a seafood platter with giant shrimp and whiting. The good was amazing as were the drinks. It was jazz night so that capped off the evening. I would highly recommend this place if you are in the city!

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

My husband & I stopped after shopping at the outlets. We asked a few of the sales associates at the store for a food recommendation & they told us Kelsey’s & I’m glad they did! The food was spot on and you can’t go wrong with $2 draft beers for happy hour!

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I made it to Kelsey’s for Saturday brunch. I have heard from friends that if I hit the casinos-make some time to check out Kelsey’s! The weekend brunch is approximately $25.00 and a buffet-there is an omelette and pancake station. You can make a special request for the Belgium Waffles. The other items were: grits; bacon; turkey sausage; home fries; chicken, etc. There is also free soda refills.

The place gets crowded quickly after opening,so I suggest you get there early.

Pros: Service was good-Waitstaff Tee Tee was attentive
Con: Food was average-nothing special

2  Thank PhillyShaney
Reviewed July 29, 2018

We wanted to try something new so we went here on a Friday night. The drinks are a very generous pour but not much of a wine list. The food was just of- mac & cheese was pretty dry, veggies cooked a little too much. My blackened salmon was tasty but the mashed potatoes were dry. Pork chops looked deep fried and were chewy. Our server was attentive and very nice. The music was also great to listen to.

1  Thank cyndi011
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

We arrive in hopes to try the cuisine we read great reviews about. We needed seating for 12 and the staff including management refused to seat us! We could not sit in dining room due to reserved seating only. The bar and high tops were self serve. We proceed to sit as a group at 3 high tops which seat 4 respectably at each table. No problem....right! Well....wrong! We were told to get up and it doesn't work that way after hostess already stated it does! Worse experience and still confused as to why we could not dine in this establishment. Very disappointed to say the least!

1  Thank Daven B