“You will love it.”

Dock's Oyster House
Reserve with OpenTable
Dock's Oyster House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 406 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, View, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Georgia Avenue
Reviewed 16 April 2012

This weekend we went to Docks because of all the great reviews I read in the Trip Advisor. I was not disappointed. It was great. We dined Saturday night at 7 PM. The place was packed, but the staff was very organized.

I would suggest reservations, at least for the weekend. I am in the restaurant business, and was impressed by the service, as well as the food.

Our group also loved the food. We will try and go there every time we are in Atlantic City. We get free food at the casino, but sometimes its hit or miss with the quality and service.

There is nothing better than a restaurant that knows what they are doing.

Almost forgot. The meats were exceptional. Don't pass these up also.

2  Thank LouG3212

Reviewed 15 April 2012

Very nice, formal place just off the Boardwalk. Live piano music in the bar. Had a steak that was prepared perfectly.

1  Thank Bill C
Reviewed 14 April 2012

My wife and I were in Atlantic City for a little getaway last week, We decided to try some local spots out side of the Casino,. One of the Bartenders told us about this place and so we went on a Thursday evening. The place was busy but we were seated right away. Drink orders were taken and delivered in short order. We ordered diner but I could see the place was going to be mobbed so I asked the waiter to please not rush our food out as we wanted to sit and chat a bit and enjoy our drinks. He said just let him know when to put in for the diners. We spilt a Cesare salad and each of us had a cup of chowder,which was out of this world. Nice chunks of seafood tatters and onions. I ordered the Fluke and my wife who a Crab lover ordered just lump crab-meat with pasta. It was the best fish I had ever eaten since my visit to Nags Head.
Its a bit pricey but well worth the money.

1  Thank Mike_Yahwak
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Had to meet with an advertising group.Had a private alcove fit twelve. Serving the back of the table was a little inconvenient but the crowd was willing to help. Service was excellent and the food was delicious. The best stuffed shrimp I have eaten. The wine list is extensive and the appetizers were wonderful. Definitely worth the price.

2  Thank jski812
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Went to dine late on a Sunday with a group of eight people. Very nice menu, great food, great find for out in AC! Everyone loved the food, from the apps, entrees to the desserts!!
We will be back soon!!!