“Carmine's is a special place”

The Quarter at Tropicana
More attraction details
Owner description: Popular casino offers the "Turf Club," which features thoroughbred and standard-bred horse racing from major racetracks around the country.
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Carmine's is a special place”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

We have had some poor meals in the Quarter, but never had a bad meal at Carmine's. Go with at least four people to Carmines or make some friends there! The portions are family sized for a family of 4-6 people. We have not figured out how to eat there with just two of us if we are not going home afterward to take food with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Atlanta, Georgia
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Casino is OK.”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Casino is OK, but the main attractions are the Trop shows and The Quarter. Great restaurants and enjoyable entertainment, brings me back to The Tropicana. There rooms are good, as well.

Visited July 2011
highlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“scammed”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

My names is Christopher Fennen.I visited the Tropicana Casino on February 24th into the 25th. I I had a very good night and accumulated well over $2200. At one point during the night I asked their security if they minded reviewing a recording of me at a table for I thought maybe a local player might of taken my money on accident. Without any hesitation the security personnel had an answer for me within 15 minutes(all on file). After pleading with them for a room because I was getting tired . It was now 9:30am in the morning. Within minutes I noticed my wallet was missing. I immediately went up to the security guard closest to me and made him aware of the issue(on file). Well, this time it was handled much differently then the time before. He directed me to a security desk and they told me some guy bob was handling it to sit in a closed off are

7 Thank Christopher F
puerto rico
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great nightlife!!!!!”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Amazing bars and club... around 12 of them... great restaurants. Perfect for young couples and groups.

Visited February 2012
Princeton, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food and drinks”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Liked all the choices - had drinks at the Vodka Bar, dinner at PF Changs and then late night drinks in the Cuba bar

Visited January 2012