“food is average to above average... its clean and most of the staff is on point”

Breadsticks Cafe & Grill
Ranked #22 of 433 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Recently undergoing a total redesign, Breadstick's new look and feel has added another level of energy to the thriving Resorts Casino Hotel, home of Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. Along with a full breakfast menu served from opening to closing, Breadsticks' offerings range from award winning chowders, hand-crafted burgers, hot and cold sandwiches, to mouth watering steaks, fresh seafood and fantastic daily specials, Breadsticks has something for everyone. A full bar is available including wines by the glass and bottle, bottled beer, Sangrias made fresh every day, and a variety of smoothies. Throw in amazing service, panoramic, unobstructed views of the ocean, world famous beach, boardwalk, and Steel Pier, and you have all the elements of the perfect dining experience, as Breadsticks will not disappoint. Located on the Dining Level, no stay at Resorts Casino Hotel is complete without a visit to Breadsticks Cafe & Grill.
Reviewed August 12, 2018

amazing breakfasts and the burgers are excellent...
Fish chowder soup has not changed in over 10 years
Our server Monica was very good..above average skills ..personality top notch..and just goes above and beyond to please..

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

I wish I could give this place a negative rating! This was one of the worst restaurant meals I’ve ever had! Here are my list of issues:

1. I ordered a 1/2 cold chicken salad sandwich and soup. The croissant was good but the chicken salad consisted of 4 large chunks of chicken. They were covered in mayo but no seasoning of any kind. There was lettuce, tomato, avocado, and bacon. The problem is the chicken was warm. The first bite I took was a big piece of fat, so that didn’t help. I didn’t eat the chicken and just ate the veggies and croissant.

2. I ordered French onion soup. It was the saltiest soup I’ve ever had! I ate half as I didn’t have a better option. We were on a schedule.

3. We drank water with our meal. We had to ask for refills several times. Our meals were so salty we needed it! Our waiter was never around!

4. No one came to ask how our meal was or if we needed anything.

5. We were half way through our entree when the waiter came by to see if we wanted to see a dessert menu. We declined.

6. The waiter dropped off a condiment container of mayo to our table. We both had mouths full of food. We didn’t ask for mayo. About 5-10 mins later the waiter came back and gave it to the table behind us as he explained to them that he had delivered it to the wrong table! He didn’t know if we had touched that mayo!

6. Our waiter dropped our check before we were even close to be finished with our meal. I know this is a small thing, but I already wasn’t happy with the service.

7. The phone on the hostess stand rang 3 times while we ate. It was so loud that it was almost ear piercing!

I’ll never dine here again! It was awful! I would have rather eaten at the food court!

Management response:Responded August 16, 2018

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your input. Your feedback will immediately be reviewed and addressed with our staff. We apologize for the poor experience you had dinning with us and hope that this does not dissuade you from coming back again to give us another chance at providing the great food and customer service our guests are accustomed to.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

We spent ten days in Atlantic City and we had breakfast twice, lunch once and dinner once at Breadsticks while we were there. Breakfast was plentiful and cheap, great service both times, constantly filling coffee cups for you if you were a coffee drinker. For us tea drinkers you get a large pot of hot water and a couple of tea bags, which was prefect..... Stopped in for lunch and we both decided on a half a sandwich and soup. We both went with the French Onion which was an additional charge, but well worth it. Neither one of us was able to finish our lunch ~~~ oh yeah you also get homemade chips with it. Stopped in for dinner one night and we both had the cheesesteak sub with fries, again to much for us. Cheesesteaks were very good, next time we would just get one and split it. Our service was great most of the time except when we stopped in for dinner the one night and the service was horrible.....I think we will stick with breakfast or lunch until the night staff improves.... Still we have no complaints about the food ~~~ always tasty....Would recommend to others and will continue stopping in....

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Restaurant is cute and has great views. Hostess and some wait staff certainly don’t get along n made that clear to customers. A little unprofessional to watch . They didn’t seem to work together and then complained when they had to do something! Food was ok. Got the chicken parm and the chicken was fried hard n dry. Sauce was good though. Breadsticks they serve are amazing .

2  Thank shenn11
Reviewed August 8, 2018

We had to wait 15 before a server approached us. Then had to wait 10 minutes before we got our drinks. After the dinners were brought to our table (not by our server) . We then finally asked our server for steak sauce and butter for our baked potato. She was too busy with a large table and forgot about us. We then asked a bus boy to get the steak sauce from another table and he brought us ketchup(didn't understand English!) then a hostess came over and asked us what we needed but by that time the my Husband was done with is steak and the potato was cold. Our server never asked if we needed anything else she completely forgot about us. Never eat there again.

2  Thank NINA D