All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom deluxetime sharevalet parkinglaundry roomtimeshare propertytimeshare presentationelevator situationdvd playergift cardjacuzzi tubthe sofa bedsteel pierper dayindoor poollower floorresort casino
Reviewed October 21, 2011

My first time to Atlantic City in 19 yrs for a ladies get-a-way. I was able to use my timeshare points here. I'm so glad i did. It was was well above my expectations. The staff was super friendly, hotel was spotless, fast elevators, comfortable mattresses, flat screen tvs. What else do you need? We had a 2 bedroom. It was spacious, clean and comfortable. There was an indoor pool, also kept clean and activities section which we didn't use but did walk through and it looked like lots of daily activities offered for children . We planned another 2 night getaway in November here and are very excited to be staying at the Skyline again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank roadrunner27
Reviewed October 17, 2011

I booked the Wyndham Skyline Tower for August 7 - 10th, 2011.
When Valet went to get my car we put our luggage in and left because we live in Long Island and just wanted to get home. But, at one of the rest stops in New Jersey, we had to get something out of our luggage and noticed that the bag with our tools were gone. Then we checked the rest of the car and found that they took everything from the glove compartment. As soon as I got home, I called Wyndham Skyline Tower and spoke to Denia, who was very helpful and she advised me to file an insurance claim with Wyndham's Ins. Co.
She said it would take about 4 weeks to receive an answer back. 8 Weeks later, we heard nothing from Wyndham. I called Wyndham and was told to speak to a Mr. Finer, Security Manager and left 3 messages and no returned phone calls. I also called Wyndham Headquarters and they said nothing could be done. I WILL NEVER BE RETURNING TO WYNDHAM SKYLINE TOWER. As per Wyndham Headquarters, the week I stayed in Wyndham, there were 4 other ransacked cars, and they still couldn't do anything about it.
SO BEWARE OF YOU VALET PARKED CARS.

Room Tip: Elevators Terrible - I stayed on a lower floor and took the stairs down.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
13  Thank Linda L
Reviewed October 4, 2011

I booked two separate suites for a business trip at the Wyndham and even though I paid a higher price than many of the casino hotels offering deep discount I know I selected the best place. Upon arrival the check-in process does take a little longer than what I am accustomed to but the associates are friendly and do their best with the process. Both of the Suites I had were great! The rooms were extremely fresh, clean, and well appointed. It almost felt like I was the very first guest in those rooms. The kitchen, living room, bedroom, jacuzzi, bathroom, and even the balcony were spotless. Several associates made our stay even better by their great customer service and friendly attitude. Sweta P. and Wendy were great, as was the security guards on duty each evening and also the guys in the valet area.
If I have to be in Atlantic City for business or pleasure there is no doubt where I will choose, The Wyndham Skyline Tower!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 7th Floor and it was perfect. Next time I will try a higher floor for the outstanding views I heard about from other guests while on the elevator with them.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Mike P
Reviewed September 29, 2011

I booked this room thru, travelnow.com. I happen to arrive early, 10:30 am and was unable to get into a room as housekeeping was cleaning and people were checking out. This was a Sunday and very understandable. I wandered to the boardwalk and returned at 1pm. After complaining of being so tired and hot to the reservationist, a room was suddenly available . I was very grateful. The rooms are furnished as pictured on the internet. The bathtub in my room was chipped, cruddy bottom of tub, shower head was low as other people have posted, and the shower curtain was stained. The furnishings were 70's style and a chair was stained.The refrigerator did not close well. The kitchen is a nice feature. All appliances and dishes appeared to be clean. the coffe pot is a nice feature also. The plastered walls reminded me of an old building and was very unappealing. The carpeting by the stairs on the sixth floor, entering the pool area was stained. I kept asking myself, I am at a Wyndham?

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank deborah95
Reviewed September 22, 2011

This is unbelievable. We booked and paid in full for a deluxe room at Atlantic city Wyndham Skytower for 13 nights over 6 weeks before our vocation. Called three times before our arrival, first time 4 weeks before arrival, than 2 weeks, than 6 hours before arrival. We had a simple specific request, to place us in the middle of the building away from roof (ac noise) or garage (car parking) noise. We also told the receptionist about our late 10pm arrival. Needles to say, what we arrived at 10pm and were told because we arrived that late we only have a room three floors above the roof on the 9th floor. And we couldn’t get an upgrade because our booking is for a long period (for two weeks). This is our second stay at the place. Both times we stayed for about two weeks. We also couldn’t get any refund or credit for car parking for this inconvenience. In this economy and a room occupancy percentage rate this customer service is unbelievable. The only thing we got was a standard apology from a clerk: “We are sorry, but there is nothing we can do about that “.

The room safe was locked. Had to call front desk to have it unlocked. The coffeemaker wasn’t working. It was never replaced.

At the time of arrival we were informed what because they are staying for two weeks we are entitled for one full room cleaning and booking clerk scheduled a specific time cleaning appointment. At our surprise a day before cleaning we received a couple of calls from front desk asking us to schedule the cleaning appointment. After scheduling the appointment for a second time, we left the room the next day, left some tips on the table. When we returned, the room wasn’t touched. We called the front desk, they said we weren’t in the room, the housekeeper couldn’t enter the room or didn’t have permission to enter the room. What kind of place is that where you need to be present in the room during cleaning which take 1.5h (time quoted by front desk).

The building tests their fire alarm system every week on Saturday morning between 7-8am. And that’s after Friday night nightlife! They have a very loud speaker next to smoke. First week we were waken up with loud repeating (every 7-10sek) message saying what emergency system has been activated. After continuing for 15minutes the next message was to evacuate the building, some people were walking the stairs from 30th floor just to be told on the 6th floor by some worker, not by their emergency system what they can come back to the room. SAME THING HAPPENED ON THE SAME DAY THE NEXT WEEK!!!!

There are only three elevators in the building and they are pretty slow. Forget about using an elevator till about noon if you’re staying on the lower floors. Building staff are using their elevator control keys. They will just bypass your floor. I was waiting for 15 minutes and only way was able to get out was when bell person stopped on our floor and loaded a cart.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family