Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$152
  • Restaurant
Atlantic Palace Suites(Atlantic City)
US$233
US$152
  • Beachfront
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$242
US$121
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$213
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
US$222
US$199
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$229
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$215
Cancelon
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

US$167
US$598
US$465
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenvalet parkingbedroom deluxetime sharesales presentationtimeshare propertylaundry roomelevator situationelevator waitdvd playergift cardjacuzzi tubsofa bedsteel pierindoor poolper daylower floor
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I'm a Wyndham owner and this resort was JUSTOKAY. Seemed to lack some of the amenities and activities I was used to. The room was nice. Spacious enough for my guests and I.

I didn't care for the pressure to attend the Owner information session. (which I normally do, but I made it very clear to the desk that I did not care to take time to do that on this trip as I was pleased with my ownership and didn't want to be HAGGLED about attending the session). Still, they called and called AND called.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank C J
Reviewed December 11, 2011

My wife and I went to Atlantic City to celebrate our anniversary. I am from New Jersey and I wanted to show her around a bit. Our stay was really nice. We let them know we were celebrating our anniversary and asked for something with a view. We were given a room on the 21st floor with a great view. The room was very well appointed and was stocked with everything. It was like being at home. We have a cat that didn't make the journey with us, yet my wife caught herself wanting to caution me about her. When we told them about our anniversary, the registration agent left a bottle of wine for us. We appreciated the thought, but declined as we don't drink. The one blip on the radar was an argument that was going on outside the facility. I reported it to the front desk and security was dispatched immediately. The staff was courteous, attentive and helpful. The facility was easily accessible when returning from our daily excursions.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank James S
Reviewed December 3, 2011

My second time her......... And last month I sent my son and his girlfriend here for the weekend. Every time clean, neat, very helpful to your needs. Called and checked on our room and needs after we checked in. The staff always ready to give suggestions and info needed to get where you want. Centrally located easy access to the boardwalk and there is a shuttle for a small fee to take you to other casinos and Atlantic City sites!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jes64
Reviewed November 30, 2011

I have stayed at the Wyndham Skyline Tower twice in the past 4 months. Once in the beginning of August for a business convention. A business associate and I both got 1 bedroom deluxe condos. Then again just this past weekend for a bachelor party. We had 2 2-bedroom deluxe condos and a bedroom deluxe condo.

Each time check-in was quick and easy. The staff was very helpful and pleasant while doing their jobs. After checking in you go to the help desk for a wristband to show you are staying there, maps to attractions and a gift bag.

The rooms were big and very clean. A Flat screen tv in the living room and each bedroom. A balcony with a view of the beach and a table with 2 chairs. A full kitchen with dishes and utensils. Also, coffee pot, coffee, hot chocolate, and popcorn.

The place is 2 blocks from the beach. And a short walk to 3 casinos (Resorts, Trump Taj Mahal, Showboat).

Parking at the resort is $10 a day (charged when you check in) and is valet. You can go in and out as much as you want, but during busy times it takes a little longer to get your car. Although, I never had to wait long for mine.

The only negative is that the resort has 2 regular elevators and 1 freight elevator. During busy times, it may take a while to get a elevator. That was the case in August. Not a problem last week.

I will definitely return to the Skyline Tower on my next stay in A.C.!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank djsmoky
Reviewed October 21, 2011

My first time to Atlantic City in 19 yrs for a ladies get-a-way. I was able to use my timeshare points here. I'm so glad i did. It was was well above my expectations. The staff was super friendly, hotel was spotless, fast elevators, comfortable mattresses, flat screen tvs. What else do you need? We had a 2 bedroom. It was spacious, clean and comfortable. There was an indoor pool, also kept clean and activities section which we didn't use but did walk through and it looked like lots of daily activities offered for children . We planned another 2 night getaway in November here and are very excited to be staying at the Skyline again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends