Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$121
Caesars
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
US$255
US$199
Caesars
  • Beachfront
Atlantic Palace Suites(Atlantic City)
US$233
US$152
  • Beachfront
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$152
  • Restaurant
The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$213
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$219
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)
US$229
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

US$158
Cancelon
US$539
US$499
US$465
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenvalet parkingbedroom deluxetime sharesales presentationtimeshare propertylaundry roomelevator situationelevator waitdvd playergift cardjacuzzi tubsofa bedsteel pierindoor poolper daylower floor
Reviewed January 17, 2012

This resort is a renovated condo complex, but is very nice. I had a 1-bedroom suite which is all I needed.The location is great, walking distance to the boardwalk (3 blocks) and right on the Jitney route (local bus that takes you to the casinos). The Jitney costs $2.25 per trip and runs 24 x 7. No complaints with the resort...

Room Tip: Anything above the 18 th floor has a good view of the skyline and ocean.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank clay d
Reviewed December 22, 2011

My wife and I visited the Wyndham Skyline Tower in Atlantic City, NJ this past weekend for some much needed r&r and time away for ourselves. Neither of us gamble so not staying in a casino was perfectly fine with us. We arrived late on a Friday night - our check in was quite speedy even with some volume of other visitors checking in - a good start! Our 1 bedroom suite was clean and roomy on a high floor with a nice view of Atlantic City, especially from the patio. The furnishings were up-to-date and there was no tobacco smell - something we both dislike. Our room had a whirlpool tub - a plus! there was a catch though - more on that later. Saturday morning we went downstairs to check with the concierge about dinner options and a show. While pleasant he suggested a restaurant nearby with a lobster and beef buffet - it sounded great. After walking the Boardwalk - which was only two leisurely and safe for pedestrian blocks away, we went to the restaurant and found that it was closed for upgrades - the concierge should have know that. Fortunately we found a fantastic restaurant - that will be for a separate review!. After dinner and a show, we came back to the room and decided to relax in the whirlpool. It worked fine and we went to sleep. About 15-20 minutes later, the whirlpool TURNED ITSELF ON with no water in it, and we couldn't shut it off - CREEPY!. Fortunately it shut off by itself and we went back to sleep. We checked out on Sunday and watched at least 4-6 elevators go by packed with people. We finally went up to go down and were told that Sunday mornings were always crowded. We mentioned the whirlpool starting by itself to the front desk - they told us that was a self flushing action that all of their whirlpools did. It would have been nice if there was at least a sign next to the tub informing of that.

Net-net - Wyndham Skyline Towers is a pleasant facility within easy walking distance of shopping, the Boardwalk, and casinos. It has a few quirks - whirlpools and elevators - to be aware of - and the staff while friendly enough could have been better informed about the local restaurants.

Room Tip: Like the high room, but beware the elevator wait when checking out especially on Sundays.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Nomad0921
Reviewed December 19, 2011

It was a nice resort but the bed was uncomfortable. The ceiling in the bathroom was low. When i stood in the shower I was able to lay my hand flat on the ceiling ( I am only 5' 10" ).

The elevator can take some time to get when it was check out time.

There is a hot tub inside by the pool and also one on the roof. The one on the roof was really nice especially at night.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I'm a Wyndham owner and this resort was JUSTOKAY. Seemed to lack some of the amenities and activities I was used to. The room was nice. Spacious enough for my guests and I.

I didn't care for the pressure to attend the Owner information session. (which I normally do, but I made it very clear to the desk that I did not care to take time to do that on this trip as I was pleased with my ownership and didn't want to be HAGGLED about attending the session). Still, they called and called AND called.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank C J
Reviewed December 11, 2011

My wife and I went to Atlantic City to celebrate our anniversary. I am from New Jersey and I wanted to show her around a bit. Our stay was really nice. We let them know we were celebrating our anniversary and asked for something with a view. We were given a room on the 21st floor with a great view. The room was very well appointed and was stocked with everything. It was like being at home. We have a cat that didn't make the journey with us, yet my wife caught herself wanting to caution me about her. When we told them about our anniversary, the registration agent left a bottle of wine for us. We appreciated the thought, but declined as we don't drink. The one blip on the radar was an argument that was going on outside the facility. I reported it to the front desk and security was dispatched immediately. The staff was courteous, attentive and helpful. The facility was easily accessible when returning from our daily excursions.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple