All reviews full kitchen bedroom deluxe time share valet parking timeshare presentation laundry room elevator situation elevator wait gift card the sofa bed steel pier hot tub board walk per day indoor pool resort casino lower floor
Reviewed January 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Wyndham Skyline Tower January 13-16, 2012. This was our first time staying here and absolutely loved it. Great location, easy walk to the Boardwalk, and the outlets. The service here was outstanding. Everybody was very friendly, helpful, and courteous. Parking is $10 a day but other than that- there were no additional charges to our weekend. It's wonderful having the Jitney stop right there, and with Resorts Casino just down the block, there is always a cab coming by (just incase you don't want to take the Jitney).
We stayed in a 1 bedroom deluxe suite. The whirlpool never went off as a review mentioned below so I would have to assume that theirs had some mechanical error to it. The view was beautiful, we stayed on the 24th floor overlooking all of 'the strip'. The suite was spacious and comfortable. We loved it. As many reviewers have mentioned the elevator situation isn't that great, but as long as you know about it going in, it shouldn't be a shock once you are there. Just plan for it!

Room tip: Higher floors have a wonderful view
Date of stay: January 2012
3  Thank KVits
Reviewed January 17, 2012

This resort is a renovated condo complex, but is very nice. I had a 1-bedroom suite which is all I needed.The location is great, walking distance to the boardwalk (3 blocks) and right on the Jitney route (local bus that takes you to the casinos). The Jitney costs $2.25 per trip and runs 24 x 7. No complaints with the resort...

Room tip: Anything above the 18 th floor has a good view of the skyline and ocean.
Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank clay d
Reviewed December 22, 2011

My wife and I visited the Wyndham Skyline Tower in Atlantic City, NJ this past weekend for some much needed r&r and time away for ourselves. Neither of us gamble so not staying in a casino was perfectly fine with us. We arrived late on a Friday night - our check in was quite speedy even with some volume of other visitors checking in - a good start! Our 1 bedroom suite was clean and roomy on a high floor with a nice view of Atlantic City, especially from the patio. The furnishings were up-to-date and there was no tobacco smell - something we both dislike. Our room had a whirlpool tub - a plus! there was a catch though - more on that later. Saturday morning we went downstairs to check with the concierge about dinner options and a show. While pleasant he suggested a restaurant nearby with a lobster and beef buffet - it sounded great. After walking the Boardwalk - which was only two leisurely and safe for pedestrian blocks away, we went to the restaurant and found that it was closed for upgrades - the concierge should have know that. Fortunately we found a fantastic restaurant - that will be for a separate review!. After dinner and a show, we came back to the room and decided to relax in the whirlpool. It worked fine and we went to sleep. About 15-20 minutes later, the whirlpool TURNED ITSELF ON with no water in it, and we couldn't shut it off - CREEPY!. Fortunately it shut off by itself and we went back to sleep. We checked out on Sunday and watched at least 4-6 elevators go by packed with people. We finally went up to go down and were told that Sunday mornings were always crowded. We mentioned the whirlpool starting by itself to the front desk - they told us that was a self flushing action that all of their whirlpools did. It would have been nice if there was at least a sign next to the tub informing of that.

Net-net - Wyndham Skyline Towers is a pleasant facility within easy walking distance of shopping, the Boardwalk, and casinos. It has a few quirks - whirlpools and elevators - to be aware of - and the staff while friendly enough could have been better informed about the local restaurants.

Room tip: Like the high room, but beware the elevator wait when checking out especially on Sundays.
Date of stay: December 2011
9  Thank Nomad0921
Reviewed December 19, 2011

It was a nice resort but the bed was uncomfortable. The ceiling in the bathroom was low. When i stood in the shower I was able to lay my hand flat on the ceiling ( I am only 5' 10" ).

The elevator can take some time to get when it was check out time.

There is a hot tub inside by the pool and also one on the roof. The one on the roof was really nice especially at night.

Date of stay: November 2011
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I'm a Wyndham owner and this resort was JUSTOKAY. Seemed to lack some of the amenities and activities I was used to. The room was nice. Spacious enough for my guests and I.

I didn't care for the pressure to attend the Owner information session. (which I normally do, but I made it very clear to the desk that I did not care to take time to do that on this trip as I was pleased with my ownership and didn't want to be HAGGLED about attending the session). Still, they called and called AND called.

Date of stay: November 2011