All reviews full kitchen bedroom deluxe time share valet parking laundry room timeshare presentation elevator situation gift card the sofa bed hot tub steel pier per day indoor pool resort casino lower floor two blocks long weekend
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Went while main lobby was under construction, however the room I was assigned needed a bit of remodeling as well. A foul odor greeted me upon entering, with visible water damage to ceiling . The kitchen and amenities could use a facelift. My stay was short and the bed was about the only thing utilized during my stay. I have stayed in several wyndham facilities and this by far was the worst

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank BBglam
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Overall great place to stay in AC. Room was great, had a 1br deluxe with a great view. This is the only place we stay in AC.

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank gthomas108
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at the wyndham skyline tower. We stayed from 2/19-2/23/12. My husband and myself have been going through alot of stress lately(not like were the only ones). But, we needed some time away to clear our heads and wyndham was the perfect place. We got a chance to spend some quiet time to ourselves without the rest of the family. We were on the 19th floor, the view was great, the staff was excellant and the unit was awesome. Yes the elevators were alittle slow but, with everything else being so good what did it matter. I would definately stay here again and reccommend it to friends and family. We love it so much that we planned another trip for july with the kids. I know their going to have a blast.

Room Tip: Staying on the middle floors are better. You still get a great view and the highness isn't so bad.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MaMaTee0922
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I stayed at the wyndham tower from 02/17-02/24/12 with my husband an 3 kids. All i can said is that the kids did not want to leave, We were on the 15 floor in room 1501 like other viewer stated the is a littly scary, I would never allow my kids out there.our room was a 2 bed 2bath with full kitchen and very clean (first time i never had to use my own sheets and towels).Alaina at guest service was the best, I did speak to her a few day before i arrived and everything was perfect. Jeremy at the activity deck was wonderful, he was too patient with the kids, give the best resturant to order from. The whole wyndham skyline tower was the best i have ever encounter.i am already planning a return trip.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank nadus30
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We are currently staying at the Skyline Towers. We were instantly pleased with the friendly staff upon arriving. We got the 1 bedroom deluxe which includes the jacuzzi tub. Our room was on the 27 floor and had a fantastic view-a little scary from the balcony but really fantastic! The beach and boardwalk can be seen to the left and Ballys and Trump straight ahead. The bed was clean and we liked that the mattress had a sealed cover. It isn't the most comfortable bed, but still nice. The room is really spaced out nicely and the kitchen was excellent. All the cooking appliances and utensils you need are provided. We used the jacuzzi tub and it was wonderful- very relaxing! When we went to take a shower though, there was no more hot water! We called the front desk three times and no one answered. After some time the water warmed up again, but not hot. We are assuming that because this time of the year is probably not as busy that we got a better room. Also, the hotel was pretty quiet and didn't seem too busy. We stayed here with our RCI points and couldn't believe what a great deal we got! The deluxe 1 bedroom normally costs 389 per night. We are very satisfied so far! If anything changes, check back for more reviews....

• Stayed: February 2012