“Outstanding location, beautiful, roomy 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo”

Wyndham Skyline Tower
Ranked #7 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Pretty centrally located. Easy walk to boardwalk casinos. Very nice condos and views. As a Wyndham Gold VIP I am not used to paying for parking at their resorts. $10 a day plus a tip each time you get in your car. Pretty tacky & petty for a Wyndham property. Also they had a wine & cheese social that only a limited amount of guest were allowed to attend.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 June 2012

Just redone the skyline tower is great lul find with a gorgeous redone lobby. Fabulous redone modern rooms. We had a deluxe with a balcony, livingston and jacuzzi in the bedroom.
I really recommend it....that's if you really want to be in seedy Atlantic City. Please stay on the boardwalk...don't walk around the backstreets. Atlantic city should be much more diligent on cleaning out the element of persons that are near these hotels.
It would help if there were at least coffe service for the guests....it would be a great advantage.
Again, stay on the boardwalk.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Themindoftravel
Reviewed 13 June 2012

I really enjoyed my visit to the Wyndham Skyline Tower in Atlantic City. The resort is very nice, with large, well - appointed rooms and a jacuzzi. The staff is friendly and helpful. We stayed on the 21st floor and the view from the balcony was exquisite. I cooked a wonderful meal in the full kitchen. We then went down and had a real ball at karaoke. The hotel is close to the boardwalk and at least three casinos. Me and my love enjoyed moonlit strolls on the boardwalk at night.

The only real drawback to the hotel is that there are not enough elevators. What I thankfully learned early was to catch the elevator on the way up and then ride it back down to the bottom. Also the jacuzzi has this weird thing it does about 15 minutes after it drains. Not problematic- just weird. And I did agree to attend the Wyndham sales pitch meeting but at least I received $100 for my trouble. All in all, I had a great time. I definitely plan to visit the Skyline Tower again!

Room Tip: We enjoyed the street view at night with all the pretty lights shining.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tyshimah4
Reviewed 4 June 2012

I really liked this property. Every room is a suite, so it feels like home. We didn't take advantage of the (sparkling clean and modern) kitchenette, but I can see how that would be a big plus even just to have breakfast in the morning. Every room also had a balcony and ours, at least, had a great view of the ocean and the boardwalk.

The beds were comfy. Loved the flat panel TVs. Great bathroom amenities. Overall the suite is super modern and clean.

We didn't take advantage of the pool, jacuzzi, or game room, but peaked our head into this area and all of these things looked really well kept, clean, and fun. We just didn't have enough time to play over our three-night stay.

The only downside for me was that there was no on-premise bar or restaurant which would have been nice for breakfast or late-night.

However, it is a three minute walk to the boardwalk and the nearest full-service resort, so it's not the end of the world. I'd definitely stay here again and just bring some snacks and drinks to stock the kitchen.

Room Tip: If you want a good view, the rooms on the higher levels would be nice -- we liked 2508 which was als...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank fuzzypinkbunny
Reviewed 30 May 2012

We stayed for Memorial Day Weekend in a 1-Bedroom Deluxe me and my girlfriend and I must say it was to my satisfaction...Plenty of living space I especially loved the 2 sinks one in the main bathroom and one in the master bedroom it was perfect for 2 ladies they also had lots of storage that was great. I understand it sleeps (4) but I think it would be a bit crowded for (4) people (Just my NEED lots of space opinion) lol...the balcony was HUGH enjoyed having coffee outside on the balcony and watchn the view with a cool breeze every morning...the kitchen is fully stocked as everyone else has said and very clean no complaints there...Also reading all the reviews about the Elevators slowness...I think we lucked up because we didnt have this problem the entire weekend as I thought it would be EXTRA slow for such a busy weekend. The boardwalk is literally 1 block away from the hotel felt safe walking to it at night definitely a plus! I didnt have any problems with the timeshare folks harrassin me as others have said...the check in counter do send you to the timeshare counter to pick up your wrist band after check in...I think I may have intimidated the lady as I told her I wasnt interested in signin up b4 she had a chance to ask me...LOL... (I Love Reviews as I wouldn't kno what to expect if I didnt read about it)...Oh and Parking is $10per day...I cant say anything bad about this hotel would definitely stay here again if I'm in AC.

Room Tip: 17th Floor overlooking the pool was a great view and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Luvs2TravelChic
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I stayed at this Wyndam from 5/25-5/28 for Memorial Day weekend in a 2bdrm deluxe suite rm 2712 and it was awesome. The rooms were exceptionally clean and fully stocked with everything you would need. As previous posters have stated, their check-in process with getting a security bracelet is a little annoying, but you don't have to sign up for the timeshare presentation. The elevators were not an issue as others have stated, and the 6th floor activities were plentiful. I was a little worried that because this facility was so family/kid friendly that it would have been an overwhelmingly amount of children there, but this was not a problem at all. The staff was quick in answering and questions and addressing any issues. Perhaps the best feature of this establishment was THE VIEW and the location! Once I arrived on Friday and parked using the valet service I never had to drive anywhere. I attended both the Kevin Hart comedy show and Beyonce concert and both venues were in walking distance. I would definitely stay here again and recommend my friends and family to stay here, especially those with children.

Room Tip: If you are staying more than one night, you'll save lots of money by buying your own food and co...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank tmrlew
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I stayed here for two days during memorial day weekend in a 2 bedroom deluxe suite #2612. Outside of being told to go to a counter after check in to get our "security bracelets" which really meant to let them try to sign you up for a timeshare tour it was a great stay. The elevators were a bit slow but not to the extreme that others seem to have encountered and at times there was an employee operating them. The suite was fully stocked there were more than enough kitchen items, towels, sheets blankets etc. and I can't really say anything negative about the stay. My suggestion if you can get a good rate like I did off of Ebay it is definitely worth it!!

Room Tip: You can request a low floor if you are concerned about the elevator.. The security bracelet desk is...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family