All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom deluxetime sharevalet parkinglaundry roomtimeshare propertytimeshare presentationelevator situationdvd playergift cardjacuzzi tubthe sofa bedsteel pierper dayindoor poollower floorresort casino
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My husband and I decided to take a long weekend in the middle of December to use up our Wyndham points as we were Wyndham Discovery owners. Upon checking in, we were told that we could take a brief survey and get a gift card just for our input. I specifically told the person that we had inherited another timeshare and had no interest in sitting through a presentation. At that point we were told "this hotel doesn't have a sales team." That was a lie. We wasted nearly an hour listening to them tell us how the timeshare that we inherited wasn't good and that we needed to buy into Wyndham. Finally we got our gift card after dealing with the rudest "sales manager" ever! The property itself was mediocre. The gym was tiny and the equipment was aged. There were only 3 elevators for all the guests and hotel staff so the wait was very long at some points. The front desk staff was very nice, professional and accommodating. I would not stay at this hotel again though because of the way we were lied to and then talked down to by extremely pushy, unprofessional sales staff.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jesric
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had a "girls weekend" at the Wyndham Skyline Towers in Atlantic City this past weekend. I was pleasantly surprised by the property...the lobby was welcoming, well staffed and security was very adequate. The common areas are very well maintained, modern and clean. The pool area and other amenities are on the 6th floor and are also comfortable and well maintained. The units are VERY nice...comfortable beds, plush sofas and chairs and a very nice balcony. The units are also very large so the maximum capacity can easily co-exist in the space. Other reviewers have spoken about the location but Atlantic City is definitely a destination where you have to use common sense. The area surrounding the tourist area can be seedy, especially certain times of night. I walked to and fro the Resorts Casino which is less than a block away and I did not feel unsafe at all. The Skyline Towers is centrally located. My only complaint was the parking situation. You are charged per day, they only allow one car per unit and, its valet only. I came in from shopping, turned my car over to the valet and two hours later came downstairs to walk to the casino and my car was still in the same place I left it with the windows down and key in the ignition! I mentioned it and it was rectified immediately. (they said they didnt have enough SUV space.) The staff is very friendly and accomodating. Overall, this was a great getaway and I definitely plan to go back.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank LPWNewYork
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I loved our rooms it was 7 girls for a weekend. The space had two bathrooms which was something we hadn't even thought of but would have been a huge problem without. We had a lovely person check us in the staff were beyond accomadating , in fact anything we requested we were given. The only problem was the elevators, which while only took the most ten min to get however, during the summer time would be impossible. I did however wish that we had a casino bar and or a resturant. I missed being able to go downstairs and being in the center of some type of action. This is the perfect place for a family stay durring the summer right next to the beach and boardwalk.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Meg041009
Reviewed January 1, 2013

30 story tower in nothern part of AC about a block from the boardwalk. Near the Resorts and Taj Mahal Casinos. We had a high floor (20) with a good view looking north toward the lighthouse and Brigantine and out to the ocean. Tower is on the corner of Pacific Avenue and North Carolina. Pacific is very much the old AC with the big casinos a few blocks away. A few mom-and-pop type restaurants are within walking distance. Several securitry guards in the lobby at all times are friendly and welcoming. Valet parking in the building goes for $10/day with in and out privileges, not bad. Room was two bedroom unit with comfy beds but basic and not terribly comfortable furniture in the living area.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jim O
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Nice location. Right on the beach and very close to all the casinos. Rooms are nice sizes and they have everything you need. The employees are very friendly and the valet workers go above. Everything you need is on the pier, malls, casinos, souvenir shops, food shops. But in the winter it is kind of chilly so I would recommend going in the summer

• Stayed: November 2012