Wyndham Skyline Tower
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$227
Caesars
  • Restaurant
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
US$239
  • Beachfront
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$279
  • Beachfront
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
US$290
US$250
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$312
  • Beachfront
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$453
US$343
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$359
  • Restaurant
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$329
US$306
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom deluxetime sharevalet parkingtimeshare presentationtimeshare propertylaundry roomelevator situationelevator waitdvd playergift cardjacuzzi tubelevators were slowsteel pierindoor poolper daylower floor
Reviewed February 14, 2010

The Wyndham Skyline Tower is doing a wonderful job of making your stay fun and relaxing and enjoyable. I couldn't have had a better time.

Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 29, 2010

I visited Atlantic City Columbus Day Weekend with my mother and college roommate. The weather was sunny and cool the first two days and drizzling the other days. The resort is adjacent to The Resorts and Taj Mahal Hotel. Parking just recently increased so be aware. I was satisfied with my two bedroom on the 27th floor. Make sure you visit the Penthouse on the top floor.... all I can say is amazing! I had difficulty finding a grocery store since we cooked to save money. Besides the 7eleven, there was a mini market on the main street that sold everything. Do eat at the restaurant at the Sheraton Hotel & Convention Center. The outlets are so close to the resort as well.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank lovelegs
Reviewed December 18, 2009

We stayed in AC so we could travel to PA for the army navy game. This was our second time staying there and really enjoyed ourselves.
The only suggestion I would make is since it is AC and people stay out late checkout should be at noon.
I was worried about the posting of beg bugs but found NONE

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank collegenurse
Reviewed October 28, 2009

Our place was not very clean - we found the bill/invoice from previous tenants on our bathroom floor. Went to Wine & Cheese Social and met someone who got bed bugs staying on the 27th floor. In fact they closed down the whole floor. After hearing about this, couldn't sleep on the bed the rest of our vacation. Will definitely not go back there!

Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank cak52
Reviewed October 27, 2009

I'll make it brief. The location is a good one. We had a nice big balcony where you can see the ocean. The resteraunt across the street on the corner is pretty good.. cant think of the name of it... Atlantic something. Now to whats wrong with this place. Super long waits for the elevator. The room was filthy... the toilet had dried pee on it, the frige was dirty and the comforter smelled bad. To top it off on my second night I decided to take a bath in the spa tub when all of a sudded black soot or whatever it was came spewing out of the jets. I almost threw up. One of the things that bothered me most was when i called the front desk and complained I wasnt offered a better room but one that was worse... so we decided to stay in the room with the offer of house keeping coming up to clean... of course NO ONE showed up. Most hotels offer a complimentary late check out... well, at least in my experiance.... .this one.... No. Wanted to charge $100.00 for late check out and only gave you an addtionall few minutes. I thought this was particularlly insulting being that I spent my first hour in the room cleaning. AARRRGH! I did have a nice no massage by Doug. The "spa" area is more like a highschool gym area vs a luxury spa...definately no frills.... if you want luxe go to Borgata or The Water Hotel. By the way the Karaoke night was super ghetto.... in a kids rec room.... not adult at all ,... babies and small children running around.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple