All reviews full kitchen bedroom deluxe time share valet parking laundry room timeshare property timeshare presentation elevator situation dvd player gift card jacuzzi tub the sofa bed steel pier per day indoor pool lower floor resort casino
Reviewed June 10, 2018

We had a three day stay at this resort and my grandchildren had a blast. Very nice unit and staff. The children enjoyed the pool on a rainy day and the extra activities provided. The sea shell craft was great and fun.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dennis B
Reviewed June 9, 2018

HVAC outdated, Staff and security offer no guarantees regarding valet parking; refused to address any issues that we had. Housekeeping was great. No laundry faciliies in rooms; however, they are available in the building. Amenities not are on par considering the side of resort.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2018

I'm told location is everything. This property has a great location! Just steps away from the great, iconic Atlantic City Boardwalk.

I'm a Wyndham owner and have stayed here numerous times. The units are spacious and clean.

I always have a great view of the ocean and intercoastal waterway. I call ahead and ask for it.

The only problem, a real major problem, is the sales pitch!!!! They say, "survey," but it isn't. Aysa was so rude to me!. They will never get my cell phone number!

Again, front desk (check-in, great!!!). Sales pitch, hell!

Elevators can be a problem during peak seasons, but overall, this is a great place to spend time in Atlantic City. Just be prepared for the unreasonable and irritating sales pitch!

Room Tip: Higher floors, like 25 and above. Intercoastal waterway view.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Calvin G
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

We spent two nights in this hotel. We found the rooms to be extremely large, and provide space for everyone. I am confused as to why a small shower he is in the master bedroom, while the other bathroom gets a tub shower. But that’s a minor detail. Is very close to the boardwalk and other local attractions.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank T P
Reviewed June 1, 2018

We use mobility scooters and the staff was very helpful, friendly and courteous. The location to the boardwalk was ideal. The only problem we had was the elevators are small and slow during busy times, there are only 3 elevators and 1 is usually used for linen, etc.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family