“Don't ask for anything”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet
Reviewed March 6, 2012

It's a cattle call don't ask for anything they are not up to cater to specific likes

5  Thank cluthin
Write a ReviewReviews (1,032)

Reviewed March 5, 2012

We were really disappointed in the breakfast buffet at the Borgata. Much of the food was cold. The crepes were very soggy and kind of gross. There was no butter or cream cheese by the bagel/bread station, you had to walk to the other side of the buffet to get it. Lots of food for the price, but most of it was unfortunately inedible.

5  Thank TravelJ14
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Small line for red card holders...free wifi so read the paper....5 mins and in for an unexpected lunch beyond anything I remember or expected......great coffee and skim milk.....all included for $20

The salmon was to die for......

Mark

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I've read rave reviews about the buffet but this wasn't good. It's great to have a selection but when none of it is that good, it's not worth it. I won't be returning

5  Thank challeste
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I'll be honest - buffets are normally wasted on me. I am one of those people who has a plate of salad, a plate with some protein and vegetables and then a dessert. I pay for all you can eat and just... don't eat all I paid for.

The Borgata has one of those buffets where I want to force myself to eat more even if I leave stuffed because they just have SO MUCH stuff and it's all of regular restaurant (as opposed to normal buffet) quality food. I've done both the breakfast buffet and the dinner buffet here. It can be a little pricey compared to other AC buffets however the Borgata in general is more expensive and the quality deserves the higher price. The waiters and waitresses are very attentive and easy to find when you need something.

For breakfast, they have a full omelette and egg station, breakfast pastries and bagels along with pancaks, french toast and other caloric nightmares we all love for breakfast. They do offer fresh fruit and cereal also though.

For dinner, they have a full carving station, pizza, sushi, a station with fries, onion rings etc, amazing desserts (try the coconut tart and the gelato, SO GOOD.)

One tip - what we always do is we go about half an hour before the breakfast is over. Right about when we're finishing up breakfast is when they have lunch set up and you get the best of both worlds for the much cheaper breakfast price. Try and avoid going right when the buffet opens for dinner, the line is insane. But don't eat for a while before hand because you're going to want to eat!

1  Thank guenie27