“Almost TOO popular!”

The Palm Atlantic City
Reserve with OpenTable
The Palm Atlantic City is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 436 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Iowa and Pacific Avenues
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Am a frequent Palm patron, wherever I travel that has a Palm location, including Atlantic City. I visit AC 4 - 6 times a year. The food is consistently good and the service is friendly and efficient. I often travel alone and dine at the bar. During the week there is a Happy Hour Bar menu between 5 & 7 that is a great bargain. There has been some staff turnover in the last year, and I miss my old friends, but service hasn’t suffered. Principal Bartenders John and MaryLou are great and never stop moving! Very hard working and very nice to deal with. A crowd of “regulars” really has taken over the space making it tough for the random visitor, but I guess they know a good thing. But I would suggest that The bartenders should NOT reserve spots at the bar for these regulars. Should be the luck of the draw. Two nights I visited recently I couldn’t get a seat... for HOURS - as the regulars camped out and as other seats went unused as “reserved”. Will I try again? Yes - I Love the Palm! Enjoy. But play fair.

Date of visit: September 2018
JimH3850, General Manager at The Palm Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and the great feedback. Please let me know if I can ever assist you when you return. Jim Haney General Manager.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate here while staying at the Tropicana for a concert. Waiter was excellent. My husband and I ordered appetizer and a drink
We both ordered the Prime Filet. Melted in your mouth and wasn't over seasoned. Sides were very good also

Date of visit: September 2018

We are so happy everything was excellent during your visit. Please let me know if I can be of assistance during your next visit. Jim Haney General Manager

Reviewed September 7, 2018

We attended an 80th birthday luncheon in a back room. The wait staff was very attentive. The food was excellent, consistent with every Palm we have eaten in. Valet Parking at hotel had a stiff price but low price options are available within a block.

Date of visit: August 2018

Thank you for the kind review. Jim Haney General Manager.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

We had group of 12 to celebrate a birthday and enjoy the summer lobster special. After no less than 3 calls to The Palm, we understood the Thursday night deal was 5 lb lobster for 2 for $99. But when we arrived the story changed. We got off to a rough start and found even the quoted web page lacking in detail on the deal. After some drama the owner/manager did make good on the deal. Dinner was very good. It came with salad and a side and our waiter did great job for such a large group....mostly....Chopped salad was incredible and does not need any dressing. but one of our diners waited forever for hers. Weird. Bread selections wide and varied. Lobsters were huge and additional staff came around to help get the meat out of shell. Sides were generous. Spinach in garlic oil was wonderful. The asparagus was a bit too salty. Then we enjoyed a dessert tray. Wow. Chocolate layer cake and carrot cake were the hottest items. So overall we did enjoy dinner but The Palm need to get their summer special clarified on line and in person. Note — nothing seems to be written down on this special with specifics on weight and cost of these lobster dinners.

Date of visit: August 2018
JimH3850, General Manager at The Palm Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

Thank you for the feedback and I apologize about the confusion at the start of your dinner. I am really happy you enjoyed your dinner. Jim Haney General Manager.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Celebrated husbands birthday with friends. Dinner at The Palm was Superb! From the apps, salad to the best creamed spinach and equally the Best steaks (some with Oscar some without), overall great evening.Eric our server was attentive,fun,and catered to every request. Love this restaurant!

Date of visit: August 2018

Tara, I apologize for the delayed response but thank you for the kind words. Please ask for Eric next time you are in. Jim Haney General Manger