2,332 results
All reviews rooftop bar twenties restaurant marilyn monroe boardwalk empire bally's casino ocean front self park saturday night indoor pool king room valet parking board walk vue lobby gatsby ac concert
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Let me say that the this is the first Radisson property I have stayed in.....I had higher expectations. We were only staying one night. A fabulous location, right on the boardwalk in the center of the casinos. There is no gambling in this hotel, but there is a sky bridge over to Bally's, next door, so that's not really an issue.

The good thing about it was that the interior of the room was nice, clean and efficient. We had a NS, King with fridge and coffee maker. Bathroom was clean and a decent size. Seals in the windows were gone so the windows fogged over. Big gap under the door and even light coming in around one side of the door. There was a safe in the room, a nice feature....the bad news, it didn't work.

Our room keys barely worked, it took 3 to 6 tries to get into the room and one finally gave up the ghost. I tried to get new keys several times but there was always a long line at the check in counter so I gave up. At least they worked well enough to get in till we left.

The self parking is a charge of $12.80 on top of your room. You just pay in the garage. If you want to take your own luggage in, try and get parked on the 2nd level. Then you can just make the long hike to the hotel elevators on the 2nd floor. If you're on a higher floor of the garage you have to take the elevator down to the 2nd and then take the walk. Yes they have bell hops so you don't have to do this.

The check out process was painful. I was 6th in line at 9:30 in the morning. They had one person working. I could have used the express check out but wanted to ensure the proper credits had been applied to my bill. It took me 25 minutes to check out. And that was only because another person came out after about 20 minutes.

So the room was $79 plus taxes. Then the parking and then they tack on an $18 amenity fee. I knew this going in so no surprise there. But I loath amenity fees and I hate being charged for the so called free things there are giving me.

I think its going to take more to make this a Radisson property than a fancy lobby and guys in uniform handling your luggage and parking your car.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom H
josepho1604, General Manager at The Claridge - A Radisson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Tom H,

First, off I am deeply apologetic that your stay wasn't memorable, especially for your first Radisson Experience
I would love to hear more about your experience and hope that you will follow through on contacting me directly at (609)487-4366
Ill be looking forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was staying at the Claridge for my friends 25th birthday. I arrived before the rest of my party and I the reservation was not in my name. I had a banner and the manager Andrew was so friendly, welcoming and generous enough to take my information and hang the banner for me so I could surprise my friend!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear ALmarie12,

Thank you for taking the time to give us 5 stars! I am delighted and thankful. Ill be sure to pass this to Andrew.
We look forward to your next stay.

See You Soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited A.C. for 2 night's and checked in at around 4.00 pm. Our room which was on the 20th floor was not ready. The rooms are large but the hotel overall is very tatty. The staff always seem under pressure, but are pleasant. The location and parking are excellent and the hotel is connected to Bally's so entertainment is available. Dining is very expensive and even the dinner buffet in Bally's is over $40 per person, whilst breakfast is $18.00 person. Overall this hotel is O.K. but not worth money charged.

1  Thank BIG4241
josepho1604, General Manager at The Claridge - A Radisson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear BIG4241,

Thank you for your review. We are committed to providing a seamless stay to every guest and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed our service.

We take guest feedback very seriously and have forwarded your comments to our team regarding the room not ready. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the future so that we can provide you with an experience that will exceed your expectations.

Best regards,
The Claridge a Radisson Hotel
609-487-4366

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Trash i wont mince my words.. 540$ for a sat stay through mon... two nights.. advertised as a 4 star hotel lmaoo.... place has a musky smell soon as u come in..was suppose to get a bath tub i didnt! Place was suppose to serve breakfast all day room service.. on a sun brunch mind you.. nope kitchen was closed only lunch.. suppose to have a health spa.. yeah this cracks me up it looks like its been out of business for about 10 years.. honestly ive never been so dissapointed 540$ down the trash! What a junk of a place i wouldnt pay more then 40$ per night at a junk like this! I regret it!!

1  Thank Chulolev
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Best hotel best service clean rooms - andrew - the desk or lobby manger your the best thanks for you kind service helping with all the questions the hotel is close to all places specially to the outlets and food courts!!!

Dear Eli,

Thank you for your review. We are elated to hear that you enjoyed every minute of your stay. From your accommodation to the hotel team, and certainly Andrew. We aim to make every stay a pleasant one. We look forward to welcoming you as a guest again!

Regards,