12 people are viewing this hotel
Agoda.comUS$79
Hotels.comUS$79
PricelineUS$79
3,415 results
All reviews rooftop bar ocean front self park indoor pool vue twenties gatsby boardwalk ac casino valet concert outlets caesars
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2021

I made reservation for 3 rooms ocean view for my spouse birthday and my in-laws’ anniversary a month in advise, check in time is at 4pm we got there at 4:05 just to be told none of our rooms was ready. We were traveling for 4 hours and to be told we must wait for our rooms, was not acceptable and its Covid that means our rooms was going to be a rush clean. They offer us a suite as a so complimentary until the rooms were ready. It was a mini suite with no amities I ask for ocean view and all I saw was dirt out of a missing window curtains from the bedroom. Took an hour to get the second room and we got the last one at 7:30pm. Which we had reservation at 6:30pm for dinner that we miss, and they had no more openings and all the other restaurants was booked out. One of the other rooms had feces in the toilet and a pacifier under the chair and there were no children with our group. After getting our rooms so late mind you, we still had to check out at 11am. We were very disappointed and unhappy with poor management service.

1  Thank 368suzannah
Corporate Customer Care Corporate Customer Care, Owner at The Claridge - A Radisson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2021

Thank you for posting a review. Please accept our apology if the level of service you received did not meet your expectations. Also, we are saddened to hear that your stay was less than satisfying due to the cleanliness and availability of the room, amenities and the restaurants at that time. Certainly, this is not the kind of experience we would want you to have and my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Know that your voice has been heard and this will be forwarded to the hotel management for further improvement of our services. It is our hope that you will consider returning to stay with us again, so that we may have the opportunity to offer you an experience that is nothing less than excellent.

Reviewed February 27, 2021

we booked a 2 double beds room...which was supposed to be ready at 4pm.

when arrived at 7:30 we were told that not only we will have to wait an hour before a room will be available, but also that we will not get our 2 double beds room, since only 1 king beds are available.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Kevin Gould, Revenue Management at The Claridge - A Radisson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Claridge - a Radisson Hotel for your recent stay in Atlantic City!

I am sorry to read of the negative experience you had during your stay with us. Our goal is to achieve excellence with every guest stay and we were unable to do so during your time with us. We experienced unplanned staff challenges that resulted in a delay in clean rooms being ready at the appropriate time. I apologize for this inconvenience and assure you we are working to ensure similar situations do not occur in the future.

I have forwarded your comments to our team for further review and apologize for the negative experience you had during your stay with us. I realize you have a choice when visiting Atlantic City. It is my hope that at some point in the future, you will give us another opportunity.

Kevin Gould
Revenue Manager
The Claridge -a Radisson Hotel

Reviewed February 22, 2021

Absolutely horrible! The room is cold. Heaters don't work. No hot water, no communication, checked in at 6 PM after making an early reservation. Customer service NIL! we booked this for a family event and receptionists have no idea what they are doing. Made me wait for 2 hours to check in after 4PM. and then over charged my account twice. Paid for oceanfront and gave me city view . no price adjustments, nothing.

Date of stay: February 2021
Corporate Customer Care Corporate Customer Care, Owner at The Claridge - A Radisson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review. We feel sad knowing that your experience was less than satisfying due to the condition of the room, the availability of hot water and the service that you received from the staff as well as the charged at that time. Certainly, this is not the kind of experience we would like our valued guest to have and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you during your stay. Know that your feedback is highly important to us and will be forwarded to the hotel management to help us facilitate all the necessary improvements to provide an outstanding service. We still look forward to serving you in any of our Radisson hotels in the future.

Reviewed February 12, 2021 via mobile

The hotel is so nice and clean. It’s connected to Bally’s so it was super convenient to travel about without getting cold from the harsh weather. Special shout to John, Barry and Chef Carolyn for making my bday so special!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 610marthau
Kevin Gould, Revenue Management at The Claridge - A Radisson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2021

Dear 610marthau,

Thank you so much for the awesome rating and review of our historic hotel. We are so delighted to see that John, Barry and Chef Carolyn made your birthday so special. We are honored that you chose The Claridge to celebrate. Have a wonderful year ahead. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Jean Lasko
Reservations Supervisor

Reviewed February 11, 2021

Sad to say that the staff nor manager were friendly nor welcoming. The beds were full size and although I requested to get upgraded or moved, I was told that all beds were the same in all the rooms. This led to my daughter sleeping on the floor. The beds were so uncomfortable that I ended with a huge back pain ledding me to sleep on the floor the next day. The towels were too small. There is no microwave in the room, and no coffee cups.

My actual stay in the hotel was not worth it and I wouldn't recommend it to a friend. The only good thing was the warm pool but I wonder if they clean it as I found chunks of hair at 8am on both days when the pool area was empty.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 416lydiag
Kevin Gould, Revenue Management at The Claridge - A Radisson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2021

Dear Lydia,

I am sorry to read of the concerns you shared regarding your stay with us. We make every effort to ensure every guest has a great visit with us and I am sorry to see that we were not able to meet that goal with your stay. Our room descriptions do accurately state that our rooms with two beds are double size beds. Also, we do not include microwaves in any of our room descriptions as we do not have them. I apologize if there was any misunderstanding with regard to microwaves in our rooms. While we do not currently offer coffee mugs in our rooms for COVID-19 mitigation purposes, each room does offer single use, disposable coffee cups for use with the in-room coffee maker.

I have shared your concerns regarding pool cleanliness with our housekeeping and engineering teams. The pool is cleaned regularly as part of our COVID-19 mitigation plan. This includes periodic cleaning throughout the day, a scheduled daily closure from 1pm-3pm for deep cleaning as well as cleaning during the overnight hours. While I don't have a specific explanation for the condition in which you found the pool each morning, the pool does open every morning at 6am and it may be possible that other guests used the pool prior to your arrival at 8am. Regardless, I apologize for the condition in which you found the pool and we will make every effort to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future.

We realize you have a choice when visiting Atlantic City and hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you in the future.

Kevin Gould