“Great as always!”

Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 413 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: American, British, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2017

Delicious, well prepared meals. Love the Sea Bass, great Veal Chop, great drinks and the best sticky pudding!

1  Thank Starfishgirl78
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

Hi Karen!

Thanks for your positive remarks! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed yourself. Thanks so much for the great review of Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill and for mentioning how much you enjoyed your experience! We are pleased you found everything to your liking and hope to welcome you back soon! Your next visit we suggest you try our Lamb Chops.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,066)

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Ate here on a Saturday for lunch. I tried the split pea soup and it was delish! I split a salad with my husband and was glad that we split it as it was huge! The husband ordered a pork belly appetizer but I passed as I do not care for fatty meat. He said it was good, I trust him.
For the main course I had the chicken pot pie.it was so tasty! I was very surprised by the made from scratch look and taste of this dish. The husband had shepherds pie. They use lamb so, again, I passed as that is not my fave.
I would most definitely go back but I would probably stick with the soup but not because my meal was bad. That soup was really, really good!

1  Thank Karen T
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

Hi Karen!

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your loyalty and are delighted you had a pleasant experience here at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill. We hope to have you back again very soon! Your next visit we suggest you try our Pan-Seared Diver Scallops.

Reviewed June 12, 2017

Be sure to order the Fish and Chips. The fish portion is huge, the chips are unique: crispy outside and creamy inside. And the tartar sauce is "to die for". ENJOY!!

1  Thank Eric L

Hi Eric!

Thanks for your review. We are delighted you had a pleasant experience here at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill. We hope to have you back again very soon! Your next visit we suggest you try our Filet Mignon.

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

Get the pountine!! It is to die for!! Just had a few apps. Everything was really very good especially the pountine!

1  Thank AnnaRenee2016
Reviewed June 10, 2017

We decided to try Gordon Ramsay's place one day while in Atlantic City and we are very glad that we did! The food was unique for Atlantic City (hello skotch egg!), and all perfectly prepared. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and didn't feel rushed as we often do in Atlantic City restaurants. We will be back.

1  Thank 100Leoni