Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$79
Hotels.com
FindHotelUS$79
BestWestern.comUS$79
PricelineUS$79
StayForLongUS$103
All reviews room was clean would stay here again boardwalk cereal microwave outlets
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2019

Stayed at this hotel in Atlantic City! Liked it very much. The staff is well-organized, they treat you good. Asked for another bed sheet and received one. It is definitely a deal, because it is not that expensive and still u get a nice service

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank fayediee
bestwesternenvoy, Webmaster at Best Western Atlantic City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your great stay experience. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the hospitality of our staff. They truly care about providing the best guest experience. We look forward to you returning again very soon.

Sincerely
Hotel Manager

Reviewed April 2, 2019

The front desk staff was nice. I needed an extra blanket bc the bedding was thin. My heat didn’t work until 2 am and it was up at 89degrees. It took 10 minutes for the hot water to work.: it’s located next to a 7-11 where there were hookers and drug dealers hanging out. The mattress was overused so you sunk into it. I only stayed here bc my other place fell through and I needed somewhere last minute (I booked online-pics were deceiving) I booked 2 nights but left after 1.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed March 19, 2019

We stay at the Best Western Envoy Inn each year for a conference and have always been very happy with our choice. The hotel has recently undergone renovations. The rooms and clean and roomy.. The breakfast is a great start to the day. We are always given a warm welcome when we arrive.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed March 12, 2019

The room was fantastic, the beds were very comfortable. Had hot water for showers !! I really enjoyed my stay. The Breakfast Room on the 2nd flr was very good and gave you a full continental setup. Thanks

Room tip: Very Quiet room
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2019

Not at all like others Best Western I've stayed.
We booked 2 nights. The room smelled and appear to be dirty.
Breakfast was ok. The staff were nice. The gym equipment was almost all defective.
Around the hotel were people who looked like drug dealers or something like that. So not a good location.

Date of stay: September 2018