“DEFINITELY COMING BACK!!!”
Review of The Continental

The Continental
Ranked #9 of 435 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2018

My husband friend told us to come here and we are glad we did! The drinks were amazing and the food was spot on! I had the Sea Bass with mashed potatoes and I have to say, I wanted to lick my plate!!

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We called at 5:11 on a Saturday in August and were told if we got there by 5:30 we could get a table but after that they were packed until 9:30pm. It took us all of that 20min to walk from our hotel to the restaurant so when we got there the manager asked if we had reservations. It was literally 5:29 and we explained our conversation with the hostess and he accommodated us with the last available table. This was nice but we were located next to the kitchen and a loud speaker so it was a bit noisy. Service was ok, nothing spectacular but our waitress seemed busy. We ordered the shoestring fries and continental salad to start, these two are must haves and complemented each other well. For entrees we tried the lobster Mac and cheese, enchiladas, fish tacos, cheesesteak egg rolls, and the pad Thai. Everything was tasty and we really had no complaints but nothing was “wow” except for our appetizers. Fun atmosphere and cool bathrooms.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

The food is so flavorful! Every bite was delicious! From where we sat we saw the beautiful view of the ocean! And no worries if you can’t decide what to get because whatever you get will probably taste good. I personally think that if you get to go here, I would suggest getting the the BBQ Salmon, the Continental Salad, Seared Tuna, and Teriyaki Filet mignon.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I was here on two occasions, first at the bar for happy hour... they have a 6 dollar menu of drinks and food with a great bartender!!! We were so impressed by the decor, staff and menu... we came back the next night for dinner....

We chose to order a bunch of tapas and a salad and pig out... we ordered the summer vegetable salad... best salad over ever had... pine nuts, arugula, shaved watermelon and hints of fennel... dressed perfectly in a vinaigrette. YUM!

Tapas-
Crab tostones... amazing, fresh crab salad with cilantro and a dash of citrus in tostone cups. So good...
Thai Chicken scewers... amazingly tender and packed with flavor
Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps... good but a little salty
French Onion Soup Dumplings.... I really wanted to love these... but sadly, I was unimpressed.. most people love them.

All the martinis were amazing.... and dessert was decent... the Beignets are not Beignets though. So if from NOLA...expect empanadas... because that's what they were.

We will definitely come back... my only issues was a saw a food running use the bathroom and not wash his hands after.... I'm just hoping he washed them somewhere else since the meatlocker style plastic for the bathrooms is cool but not sanitary.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

So , wasn’t really an ocean view like I had imagined. Could I see the water and beach? Yes, if I stood up and craned my neck! You would be better off sitting in the area outside of the restaurant! That’s closer to a view! With that said, the food was very good and the service was great!

1  Thank Weatherhed21