All reviews valet parking courtyard marriott front desk room was clean would stay here again per day valet staff two blocks trump taj high floor lobby area board walk steel pier checking in this past weekend nice stay coffee maker
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Contacted hotel prior to arrival indicating this was a birthday celebration weekend for my girlfriend. Upon arrival my girlfriend received a gift bag with a bottle of wine . The front desk personnel was always courteous and knowledgeable. We had breakfast at the Bistro which was delicious. Our stay was pleasant with clean and comfortable accommodations. Hotel is in close proximity to the Hard Rock Casino.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

The hotel has some issues. I was fortunate to get a late checkout as a platinum member that saved the stay. The Bistro was unprepared for the crowds during a convention. Food was warmed up in a convection microwave and not good. Elevator doors are very slow. Parking was reasonable at $12. Room was clean and bed comfortable.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a week on a guys golf holiday. Great staff, nice grounds and clean. This courtyard doesn’t include breakfast like the others. Rooms are spacious. Valet was $12 a day and they take care of your car.
Too bad I couldn’t give the city the same rating.

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank 11Cervezas
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Great stay. The rooms are a little small but clean and beautiful. The restaurant is great and they have a Starbucks in the hotel for coffee in the morning. The staff is amazing, very friendly and helpful. Overall I was very pleased.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2018

We had a nice clean room and were able to check in quickly, but I don't understand two things about Marriott and their processes.
1. I received an e-mail to check in, which I did, but then still had to wait in line to check in at the lobby desk. So why check in online?
2. when I made the reservation I chose the green option so they could clean my room only when I checked out. Sadly, they cleaned my room the day after check in. So obviously whatever is chosen online is not reviewed by the staff or management.
The hotel is 3 blocks from the boardwalk closest to Resorts. The streets to and from are lit at night.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple