2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$85
Hotels.comUS$85
PricelineUS$85
Agoda.comUS$85
Expedia.comUS$85
HurbUS$94
All reviews valet parking front desk two blocks high floor upon check lobby ac nj dollars
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2020 via mobile

Avoid this hotel!, we had a fire alarm at 2 am , the wall on the 2nd floor was on fire, after the fire department fixed it, they denied anything happened , plus we had no cleaning service , no valet and we had to beg them for towels , besides they gave us a room that had a door that connected another room and we could hear other couple having sex , the whole room was dark since the lamps did not work and they tried to fix it but they were not successful , I understand the COVID situation but this hotel is falling apart , stop trying to abuse people taking our money with a terrible service!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Rahanova
Reviewed August 11, 2020 via mobile

Stood at the Marriott with my children for 2 nights using my Marriott certificate. It was not worth it at all as this hotel was not the Marriott quality I am use to. It is conveniently located a block from the beach but, there is prostitution and smoking weed in front and around the hotel everyday. I noticed a prostitute knocking on a room door down the hall with a pizza box in her hand. Clearly there is no security in this hotel except at night when key cards are used to gain access. The area is mot so safe to walk around unless you are going on the boardwalk. The toilet paper holder fell off of the wall on the first night, the beds were very small and uncomfortably hard. The carpeting had stains of spilled drinks, had to ask for extra towels twice because there was not enough for 4 ppl in the room upon check in and the sink would fill up with water whenever it was being used.
On the upside the hotel front desk staff was very accommodating whenever a request was made and that is the reason I rate it a 3.
As Marriott members we have to invest a lot to earn our points and rewards yet this hotel and room was not worth it.

1  Thank ESMomNY
Reviewed August 2, 2020

I was ready reviews before I left and I was panicking because of the negative reviews but everything was a lie. Great front desk staff, fast elevators, and a nice clean room . We did get room service too. We had to ask for towels, and they arrived in a timely matter. Safe area and close to the beach. We had a kid with us, and I believe they placed all the guests with families on the lower floors. Very smart of them. I believe your experience will differ if you aren’t vacation as a family with kids. Would 100 percent come back again! The only thing is we struggled to find places to eat in the area due to the covid situation, apparently they are all reservation only which was extremely annoying, but us nothing to do with the hotel.

1  Thank fannynoriega
Reviewed August 1, 2020 via mobile

This is a great non casino hotel just two blocks from the ocean, nestled near Hard Rock Casino. The service is great!! Just be prepared because in the summer, it takes a long time for the room to cool down and the elevators are relatively slow. On the bright side, they give you complimentary water bottles!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank live2run262
Reviewed July 26, 2020

This is place is horrible waited for more then an hour to check in cause the rooms ARE SO CALL NOT READY the staff have very bad attitude rooms were dirty and they didn’t do anything to help us will never come here ever again

Date of stay: July 2020