Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$85
FindHotel
PricelineUS$85
Agoda.comUS$85
Expedia.comUS$85
HurbUS$94
All reviews valet parking front desk two blocks high floor upon check lobby ac nj dollars
Selected filters
Reviewed March 21, 2021

Not liking the hassle of walking through the casino floor every time I want to get to my room, this had been my go to hotel in Atlantic City. I am not so sure anymore. It is customary to recognize a platinum level guest upon arrival, this didn’t happen. My 20 plus year profile requests a high floor room. We were given a fourth-floor room. Regarding the cleanliness, the trash that was on the floor in the hallway was there our entire two-night stay. The overnight trash on the elevator was still present the following day at lunchtime. In our room we found garbage on the floor, something smudged on the wall in bedroom. The shower door didn’t close all the way. And the only towel rack was on the other side of the room from the shower stall meaning there was no place to put the towel when in the shower. Even laying it on the toile lid was not possible as the door of the shower opened outward and blocked the ability to grab it. A small thing that shouldn’t have been overlooked. Also of note was the attire of the person who checked us out at 10:00 AM, sweatpants and a hoody. I thought Marriott had higher standards than this.

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank DMSMD64
Laurel DeViney, General Manager at Courtyard Marriott Atlantic City Beach Block, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review and feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Atlantic City. We are sorryto learn that we did not exceed your expectations. Perhaps on a return visit during better days, you might give us another try..

Reviewed January 2, 2021 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel several times and it has everything I need: comfortable clean rooms, reasonably priced, nice sized gym, close proximity to boardwalk hotels and professional staff. This is not a luxury hotel with a fancy restaurant, indoor pool or spa but that’s not why I stay here. Special shout out to front desk person Hasson for being very accommodating.

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank bbeachlover

Thank you for your review and feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Atlantic City. We are pleased to learn that you had a great stay, and we look forward to being of service on a return visit.

Reviewed September 19, 2020 via mobile

I needed a get away and landed here. First room the put me in had an odd odor. They quickly moved me. Went to bed later and the same odor was coming from the sheets - thought it was a new Covid cleaning measure. It was not. They changed my sheets the next day and the smell disappeared. They are not servicing stay overs - I guess due to Covid.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank kerrih442018
Reviewed August 27, 2020 via mobile

Avoid this hotel!, we had a fire alarm at 2 am , the wall on the 2nd floor was on fire, after the fire department fixed it, they denied anything happened , plus we had no cleaning service , no valet and we had to beg them for towels , besides they gave us a room that had a door that connected another room and we could hear other couple having sex , the whole room was dark since the lamps did not work and they tried to fix it but they were not successful , I understand the COVID situation but this hotel is falling apart , stop trying to abuse people taking our money with a terrible service!!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Rahanova
Reviewed August 11, 2020 via mobile

Stood at the Marriott with my children for 2 nights using my Marriott certificate. It was not worth it at all as this hotel was not the Marriott quality I am use to. It is conveniently located a block from the beach but, there is prostitution and smoking weed in front and around the hotel everyday. I noticed a prostitute knocking on a room door down the hall with a pizza box in her hand. Clearly there is no security in this hotel except at night when key cards are used to gain access. The area is mot so safe to walk around unless you are going on the boardwalk. The toilet paper holder fell off of the wall on the first night, the beds were very small and uncomfortably hard. The carpeting had stains of spilled drinks, had to ask for extra towels twice because there was not enough for 4 ppl in the room upon check in and the sink would fill up with water whenever it was being used.
On the upside the hotel front desk staff was very accommodating whenever a request was made and that is the reason I rate it a 3.
As Marriott members we have to invest a lot to earn our points and rewards yet this hotel and room was not worth it.

Date of stay: August 2020