11,311 results
All reviews garden tower harry's oyster bar wild wild west johnny rockets chop house beach bar ocean view slot machines table games nice room boardwalk casino caesars gambling employees outlets dealers
Reviewed April 5, 2011

Read the rest of the reviews and a few words stick out... Dirty.... ignorant staff... dirty... rip off.... These words couldnt be more true. We paid for an upgraded room for MY bachleorette party and didnt recieve what we paid for and now they wont refund me the money bc the woman who helped us at the self kiosk changed our rooms upon check in. Dont bother wasting your money!!! I should have paid the extra money for Harrah's!!!!

• Stayed: April 2011
3  Thank shnbrkjns
Reviewed March 26, 2011

I booked a comp room at Bally's, the confirmation said "Luxury Tower Room" with a picture of a room in the tower. I booked the room two months in advance. Upon check in we were given a room in the Claridge. The room was awful - the bathroom door didn't close the phone didn't work, the sheets were ripped. There were no pictures on the wall, it looked like they took a cement wall room and put some furniture in it with no thought of it looking nice. When I came back to the room at 1:30 a.m., there was a homeless man sleeping outside our door - I couldn't call the front desk because the phone was broke - had to call from my cell phone. They said they would send security up, but we never heard them. Security is terrible. Also, the front desk told me I could use the phone in the hall. That meant I would have to step over the homeless man again. The next day they gave us a new room in the same building, this was a little nicer, but I don't think I will be booking a room at Bally's again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank LBI1206
Reviewed March 26, 2011

I booked this trip at the last minute. I figured since I wouldnt be in the room much I would go with the cheapest room. I got what I paid for. The hotel is in a general state of disrepair. My room didnt have a working ethernet cable. The first night I had people screaming in the hallway from 4am to 5am, the next night they started a bit earlier. My bathroom was full of mold and mildew. I had a wonderful experience in their Las Vegas hotel, so I thought that AC would have a similar hotel. I booked using the total rewards card and this is how they "rewarded" me. I'm not a big spender, maybe $10000 a year gambling. Moving forward, I'll pay a little more for better experience.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank vatel2000
Reviewed March 24, 2011

It had been quite a while since our last stay in AC, so we decided to give it another try when we received a comp room/show offer. I am so glad we did! We arrived around 3:30 pm and within minutes, we were headed to our room on the 8th floor. The rooms on this floor had been recently renovated, so we were eager to see the improvements. The room was done in a wine (ruby) and white color scheme and had a king-sized bed, chair, full-length mirror and flat panel tv. The bathroom was basic and very small - shower/tub, sink and toilet, but served it's purpose. As others noted, there were small bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and lotion. The king-sized bed was extremely comfortable. We ordered room service for breakfast and everything was timely and delicious. We did not encounter any problems with noise, however, I don't think there were many other guests on this floor.
All said and done, we had a great stay at Bally's and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank DonnaA73
Reviewed March 23, 2011

Dont stay here....

During a recent business trip out east a couple of friends and I decided to make a overnight trip to AC. Since I am a Harrahs total rewards member (I am not a high roller by any means but I do get comps for rooms in Vegas all the time) I decided to call to see if I could get a comp room. I called on Thursday for a room for Sat night and was told that I was not eligible and that a room in their Claridge tower was available for $379/night. Of course I was disappointed that I didnt qualify for a free room but they mentioned that they had newly renovated suites with a flat screen TV, new beds, etc....Since I had called a few days before my arrival and the fact they mentioned it was a renovated room I understood and accepted the high price.

The disappointment started right after checking in....First they make you take elevators that were literally falling apart inside with the side boards cracked and pealing. The hallways were dark and the feeling is not that of a upscale hotel....and then walking into a room that looked and felt like a motel room. Where was the newly renovated room I reserved and paid for?

I am not a hotel snob that needs to stay at 5 star hotels, but for this price I was expecting something a little better than our room. Let me just say that I echo the comments from other reviews that the Claridge tower is filthy and dilapidated. Our room was equivalent to a motel room with a new TV and 2 new looking beds. Other than these "renovations" it was still a motel room with a sink outside of the bathroom and dark bathroom.(Motels have this setup where a sink is outside of the bathroom) There was 1 chair in the entire room and the carpet was questionable the wall paper was pealing, there was duct tape holding the closet doors, they had 2 bars of soap and small shampoo and lotion and it was just a combination of all these that made me feel so disappointed.

When I tried to complaint and asked to be moved to the other tower I was told there was no rooms and the hotel was booked. OH come on.....really?

In general...i feel I was ripped off...charged $429 for 1 night for a room that should have cost no more than $100...this place is a dump and run down, do NOT stay in the Claridge towers. Actually dont stay at Bally's in AC. The service was horrible, the facilities were run down and they lie and rip you off. Better off staying at Motel 6....it felt basically the same.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends