11,301 results
All reviews garden tower harry's oyster bar wild wild west johnny rockets chop house beach bar ocean view slot machines table games nice room boardwalk casino caesars gambling employees outlets dealers
Reviewed May 17, 2012

At first blush, my room in the Dennis Tower seemed adequate. Not great...but adequate...about what you'd expect at a casino for one of the "regular" rooms...

...until I noticed the long hairs on my pillows...then the dried blood on one of the pillowcases (check the picture I uploaded if you think I'm kidding)...and finally the fingernail clippings on the bed. Not under the bed, mind you...not even down under the sheets...right up on the very top layer of the bed, in a place that should have been very obvious to anyone cleaning. Of course the hair and dried blood on the bed should have been obvious, too.

And the last time I stayed here, I ordered breakfast room service: Pancakes with a side of toast, a side of sausage and an orange juice...$33 before tip...and it was stone cold. i couldn't even eat it.

I have a lot of positive reviews on this site. I'm not a "troll" or anything. This place sucks. Period. Believe me.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank SoxWin09
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Bally's shows issues from start to finish. Parking lot smells like homeless live there. It took me 1/2 hour to check-in, but that was nothing compared to most of the other people at our conference; check-in times were as much as an hour-and-a-half! My room was a throw-back to 1/2 century ago. Toilet was hard to flush, there was no internet (Bally's wireless was either not available or had no connectivity), no desk, thin walls. The topper was the ancient hair dryer (see photo), which I thought was made by Thomas Edison.

Room Tip: Avoid the Claridge Tower. Folks in our conference said these rooms were the worst.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank PAMan804
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I stayed in the Ballys tower. The rooms were outdated but comfortable. The bathrooms were nice sized and came with a jacuzzi tub and a stand up shower. The bed was VERY comfortable. Room service is available 24 hours a day and was average. No drinks in room at all that was the only bad thing.

Room Tip: The other tower has more updated rooms!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GinaMarie13
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Have stayed at this property many times. Never in worse condition. Carpet not leaned, minimum towels and food trays and food trolleys clogged the hallways all day. Check-in took nearly 2 hours. Not enough staff. Condition of the casino has never been more messy butts overflowing ashtrays and on the floor. Many machines out of service. After 20 plus years as a guest they have had my last visit until conditions improve.

Room Tip: Dennis facility seems forgotten. Simply not clean.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank nrktraveler
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I stayed in the "Luxury Tower", maybe back in the hey day of the casino it was luxury, well its not anymore. The tub had cigarette burns inside and the stand up shower had mold EVERYWHERE!!!. The 19" non flat screen with only 8 english channels was far from luxury as well. The only thing that was awesome was the view of the ocean. The other hotels have beat you in the race of re-inventing. If you dont follow, your fate my be the same as The Sands next door to you....GONE!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family