11,297 results
All reviews garden tower harry's oyster bar wild wild west johnny rockets chop house beach bar ocean view slot machines table games nice room boardwalk casino caesars gambling employees outlets dealers
Reviewed December 16, 2017

I usually stay at Harrah's AC with my girlfriends. But I was celebrating my 25th anniversary with my husband, so we tried Bally's. I could feel the relaxing, low key vibe as soon as we entered the lobby. I had booked a Jubilee Room, but at check in inquired about an upgrade. The clerk grinned at me and ran to check with a manager. And just like that she came back with the keys to an ocean view suite with a ginormous whirlpool bath, FOR THE SAME PRICE as the Jubilee Room! She made me feel so welcome and that I had chosen the right place to celebrate my anniversary. The ocean was the first thing we saw when we walked into the suite. We walked around, opening doors, and laughing as we tried to find our way through the very mirrored suite. Our king size bed was so comfortable, the black out curtains worked perfectly, and it was very quiet. No noise from neighbors or slamming doors or a noisy ice machine, which all added up to us being able to catch up on some much needed sleep. Every staffer we met was entusiastic and gracious, making us feel like they were to have us with them--valets, bellmen, desk clerk, maids, the bartender at WW, the guy at the Sack O Suds, everyone. I do not have one complaint about our visit. Thank you Bally's for being a pleasant surprise and delivering exceptional customer service we don't expect to find anymore and a pampering level of amenties and facilities that we just don't have at home!

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Bally's Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

Hi!

Thanks for your review of Ballys! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience at Ballys hotel. We appreciate you choosing Ballys and hope to welcome you back soon! Your next visit we suggest you try our restaurant Noodle Village for an authentic Asian meal.

Reviewed December 16, 2017

Nice clean room. I smoke so I always pay attention to burn holes. None of the furniture was burned. Everything was really nice. A++ Ballys. I love that the Greyhound bus stops right there. Makes it easier to travel when you don't want to drive.

Hi Kim!

Thanks for your review of Ballys! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay at Ballys hotel. We appreciate you choosing Ballys and hope to welcome you back soon! Your next visit we suggest you try Boardwalk Cupcake if you are looking for something sweet.

Reviewed December 16, 2017

Love the atmosphere at Bally's. We prefer to stay here because of the location on the boardwalk. Thursday nights there is a band at Wild Wild West and we enjoy the entertainment. The only thing we found is we don't always get the room we booked, which is disappointing!

Room Tip: Get to the casino early so that you get the room you booked online. Otherwise you may not get the room you expected.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Donna!

Thanks for your review of Ballys! We appreciate your comments and will pass them along. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay at Ballys hotel. We appreciate you choosing Ballys and hope to welcome you back soon! Your next visit we suggest you try our restaurant AC Snack Shack if you are looking for a quick bite.

Reviewed December 15, 2017

Room is perfect always clean and well taken care of! Love our host Toni she always reaches out to us. My husband turned 60 this year and all he wanted to do was to come to Baileys to celebrate! Can not wait to come down again!

Room Tip: Everything was perfect

Hi John!

Thanks for your review of Ballys! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay at Ballys hotel. We appreciate you choosing Ballys and hope to welcome you back soon! Your next visit we suggest you try our Boardwalk Saloon if you are looking to grab a specialty drink or classic cocktail.

Reviewed December 15, 2017

Never knew what the resort fee entitled me to. Wifi service is horrid. Charges for pool use and $10 for early checkin. Don't think I've ever seen, much less been charged, a fee for early checkin and that includes Las Vegas properties. Go to Philly or Ct for better treatment. Before properties get labelled a resort Caesar's Entertainment needs to check out real resorts first.

Room Tip: Don't check in early
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan_V12x
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Bally's Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Hi Susan!

Thank you so much for your review! We are so sorry for any inconveniences during your stay. We will take your feedback into advisement and make adjustments needed. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again very soon!