11,488 results
All reviews garden tower harry's oyster bar wild wild west johnny rockets chop house beach bar ocean view slot machines table games nice room boardwalk casino caesars gambling employees outlets dealers
Reviewed August 31, 2010

I have stayed at motels near the boardwalk that put the claridge to shame. it is absurd there is still a hotel like this. I thought i was on candid camera. How can Harrah entertainment let this hotel represent them.... rooms, hallways and even the elevators were absolutely nasty. we went to the martini bar which was great, to have bunch of drinks to be able to go to sleep in that room.....we got back at 3 a.m. and grabbed our bags and left. we cent down the street to the Hilton.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2010

Our room was relatively small but was clean and neat. We could actually "see" the ocean from one of the windows. Great location for access to the casinos and easy walk to Boardwalk Hall for our concert. Would recommend again. Would love to see some lower prices on Saturdays and or specials included for the price. Mattress was extremely comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2010

Had a lovely room in the bally's tower - security at elevators nice.

front desk staff just ok - slot personnel on floor quite friendly.

Panhandled at my slot machine.

Six is SLOW!!!!!!!!! Food ok.

ballys could be awesome if they would just give you the room you book, clear out the panhandlers and improve the service a bit.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank janedoeny
Reviewed August 26, 2010

I booked at Ballys but I was unaware that my room was located at the Claridge which is in the same facility. The carpets in the hallway were filty and soiled and had not be vaccumed the three days I was there. The Ice machine was leaking and the puddle was covered by a towel. Housekeeping did not clean the room until 11PM, which I has to complained three time for. The bathroom was old, we had a view of the parking garage. And the walk to the buffet!!!!. Wear sneakers it's about a six block walk to the Wild Wild West, within the casino. Everyone on my floor ordered room service and housekeeping did not take the trays out of the hallway . And the pool, don't even bother. It truly sucked... Harrah and Ceasars are a much better choice. Really do not go unless you make sure your room is in Ballys and even still the hotel sucks

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank catclaws
Reviewed August 20, 2010

Stayed three nights, in the Dennis Tower - 6th floor smoking, very easy access to poker room, restaurants and casino without going in the elevator. Room was small - but very well kept , big flat screen tv, comfy bed, huge tub..it was a smoking room, but did not smell as some others have. Maid service was fantastic, cleaning the room at the time we requested, and leaving us extra coffee! Even though I know I could trek out to one of the restaurants - having a coffee maker in the room for that first cup was a big help! We ate pickles, the wild wild west buffet and Six, all were about what we expected for the price, nothing fancy but decent quality food with very good service.

Overall we enjoyed being on the boardwalk with easy access to other places, and will not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple