13 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$79
Expedia.comUS$79
Hotels.comUS$79
PricelineUS$79
eDreamsUS$79
Agoda.comUS$79
15,777 results
All reviews johnny rockets wild wild west chop house dunkin donuts ocean view slot machines casino floor table games get away nice room boardwalk fun caesars gambling employees outlets dealers
Selected filters
Reviewed February 24, 2021 via mobile

Weeknight room for Ceasar card holders start at $31 but resort fee will double the cost. Front desk was wrong - there is free wifi. Considering the age of the property, it’s in pretty good shape, but not electric plugs for recharging mobile devices.

Location in middle of the Boardwalk is excellent, but on a winter day there are very few shops open and only one pizza choice.

Casino was disappointing. Poor video poker and $15 minimum blackjack tables. Craps was where the action was. Too many huge video slots and not many old favorites.

Staff was friendly and efficient.

Not a bad deal for the location but probably the most down-market choice.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Kirbyk
Reviewed February 13, 2021

i recently checked in on 2/9/2021 it was beautiful my room was 3526 quiet n the people were very nice people were wearing there masks n that was good i really enjoyed my stay i played my music the table rock thats the only promblem we had n the room

Room tip: rooms on the north side quieter
Reviewed February 11, 2021

I got a room for two nights. And this is my first night and had to switch rooms because the people next door was being loud at midnight and they was smoking weed, (partying) when I left my room security was talking to them and the guests that was making all the noise and smoking pot seen me and my wife leaving. So now I’m in a down graded room and right down the hall from them where we have to pass them to get in and out of our room. I now know you’ll don’t care about the safety or wellbeing of your guests. I will never stay at Bally’s again. All I asked was for them to make it right and this is how your hotel front desk treats me. Giving me a room lesser than what we had and putting us in a room that we have to pass the people that we complained on after they seen us. And she was probably the rudest person working a front desk I’ve ever met and Ive work on the road for two years straight and stay in hotels every night so that’s saying a lot. At the very least we should have gotten a room equal or better and on a different floor. Not what we got and the way we was talked too by the lady working the front desk. When we asked for a “better” room the lady at the front desk said that they were all occupied. When my wife spoke to the night supervisor, she said that they were under maintenance. Which I’m well aware that that means that they just don’t want to clean them. When we checked in we had asked for a smoking room. They told us there was none. As we were changing rooms, they gave two other guests two different smoking rooms.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed February 1, 2021 via mobile

Stayed in the Dennis tower on the 3rd floor. Seems there is a conflict with the casino floor wifi, so the room wifi dropped every 2 mins. Not good when trying to do some work, so I had to tether thru my phone. Room was very old & dingy. Drawers were filthy. This tower is in need of an upgrade.

Also the lack of entrances & no signage for walk up customers is terrible now in this blistering cold winter. Then you close even more after 11pm. Just insane when you can split the doors in & out like other casinos or establishments. No reason. I should have to walk to the boardwalk or cut all the way thru Caesars to get to the front desk with baggage.

Definitely one of worse experiences at Bally's & will look to stay elsewhere until things are better.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MrFlipFlopVP
Reviewed January 30, 2021

I recently checked in on 1/26/2021. I used express check in kiosk. Everything was smooth sailing. I received my room assignment. Proceeded to room 3540 and was greeted in the Bally’s tower with a smoking room (+) but 2 double beds. that’s not right. I reserved 1 king bed smoking in Bally’s tower. I immediately call down to the front desk & was advised that they can get me into a King room Nonsmoking tonight & I could change the following day. I suggested I stay in the double room smoking & switch when my King smoking is available. The clerk advised they would text me when my room was available. Well as I continued to look around the room & discovered it was nasty. Visually it hasn’t been upgraded since 1987. The housekeeper is clearly not efficient in their job because the bathtub had black dirt. The toilet looked like a male specifically peed on the seat. There was hair strands on the towels. I opened the complimentary bar soap and put it back in the dish. I went to use it again and there was black dirt or something in the dish that has gotten on the soap. Yuck! There were used towels still in the bathroom. The lights in the bathroom didn’t work. I had to use the toilet in the dark. The light over the shower didn’t work either. There was fast food boxes on the windowsill from previous guests. OMG!
My sister whom I also booked a room for was given a room assignment of 4541. The jubilee upgrades are freaking AMAZING!!! How could it be that someone had the same exact reservation as me paid the same exact amount of money as be given that room?
Let’s fast forward to 1/27/2021 I called down to the front desk around 10am confirming my room change later in the day. I was advised they would text me when it was available.
Let’s fast forward to 5:30pm on 1/27/2021 when I still had not received a text message. I was greeted by DONNA. Let’s just talk about DONNA & her lack of friendly customer service. She was EXTREMELY RUDE. She said the room that was on hold for me still wasn’t ready. I asked for a guesstimate on when it would be ready & she said “she has no idea” I advised Donna I had reservations for Sugar Factory at 6:45pm what should I do? I was then offered a King smoking in Bally’s Tower with an ocean view. While the ocean view was amazing. She very abrasively advised “this was an upgrade from what I reserved” . Donna advised that I could come down to “diamond pointe” and pick up the new keys. I get downstairs and stood in line for approximately 15 minutes with limited associates available at the front desk. Finally I get my new keys I get room # 3531 this time. Go back to the room. Which was a partial upgrade. The room was still extremely dated. The view was amazing. Butttttt I promise I will NEVER give Bally’s my business again. There were NO outlets by the bed. Even when I was taking a shower someone wrote in the mist “Joe was here” you know that means to me the housekeeper did not clean the shower properly.

You pay for location NOT quality at Bally’s. Which I prefer QUALITY vs location. There are so many ride-shares available for me to be forced.

It is ridiculous! They have really got to do better!!! Please review all the pictures I post. See for yourself. Don’t waste your money!!!

Date of stay: January 2021