55 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$131
Hotels.comUS$119
Expedia.comUS$119
HurbUS$119
eDreamsUS$119
Lol.travelUS$146
18,425 results
All reviews centurion tower cafe roma pier shops ocean tower slot machines diamond lounge table games casino floor great room total rewards great trip get away non smoking fun caesar gambling gordon
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2021

The second day afternoon they finally gave me a smoking room.I requested a smoking room because a have a bad hip.It was a very big inconvenience for me .I had wait a long time to be moved to a smoking room the second day.

2  Thank Cmyers1234
CaesarsCustomerService ACRegion, Other at Caesars Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! The Front Desk is usually able to situate guests within a reasonable time frame. However, since we do not 'pre-assign' rooms, the Front Desk can only work with the room inventory that they have on hand when guests arrive. There are many factors which can affect room inventory during Check-In times: late check-outs, guests staying additional nights, housekeeping staff shortage, tournaments, etc. . We will take your feedback into advisement and make the adjustments as needed. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again very soon!

Mariana,Customer Relations

Reviewed March 24, 2021

I WAS THERE FOR AN HOUR... when I first arrived I had to immediately get a new room. The original one was disgusting !!! And then after that they charge me again for the new room!!!!! Now I’m waiting on 2 refunds. Useless. I hate Caesar’s I’ll never EVER come back here again. Trash hotel that smells like absolute garbage.

3  Thank chrisk87825

We apologize that we fell short and your experience did not meet your expectations due to the issues that you outlined in your post. We assure you that your complete satisfaction is our greatest concern. We have forwarded your comments to our Hotel operations team for their review so that we can ensure that our guests are always receiving the highest level of quality service you deserve.

Mariana, Customer Relations

Reviewed March 15, 2021

Front desk wouldnt help , emailed and called no help. BAIT AND SWITCHED ME booked a room in one tower , when i arrived they gave me a cheaper room on a floor that allowed animals , nothing but barking and a huge disappoint im fighting for my money back but no one cares to answer or reply

4  Thank Nickgq1
CaesarsCustomerService ACRegion, General Manager at Caesars Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2021

We apologize that we fell short, and your experience did not meet your expectations due to the issues you outlined in your post. We assure you that your complete satisfaction is our greatest concern. We have forwarded your comments to our senior management team for their review to ensure that our guests are always receiving the highest level of quality service you deserve.

Reviewed March 12, 2021

We stayed one night in an Emperor Suite in Ocean Tower with an ocean view from the bedroom. The suite was huge, clean, and well maintained. I reserved the room two months in advance for right around $300 a night. Pretty good value when you consider what you get for your money.

The morning of our stay I received a remote check in email. I provided some information and was able to check in and receive my room key at a kiosk located in the hotel lobby. This was the fastest check in I have ever experienced.

Large foyer with a closet and half bath. Living room, full size dinning table along with a bar area with seating for two. Refrigerator and microwave. We had a king sized bed with a great mattress. Adjacent to the bedroom there is a two person vanity, large whirlpool tub big enough for two, plenty of closet space, a steam shower and second toilet.

Only have threeissues. 1. The refrigerator wasn't turned on when we arrived and we didn't realize that until the next morning when our left overs from the night before were not cold. 2. Around 8 or 9 pm someone rang the doorbell to our room and then immediately attempted to open the door. We had the privacy lock activated. I spoke to the person through the door, she claimed to be from house keeping. I called the front desk to report this strange occurrence. The front desk confirmed that the person outside our room was a housekeeping supervisor. She was scheduled to check something in the room and wasn't aware that the room was occupied. The front desk apologized for the inconvenience. To me this is a serious issue. A supervisor should know that a room is occupied. Mistakes happen but imagine getting out of the shower to find someone in your room at night. 3. You have to pay to use the wifi

Bonus points....we were not charged for parking.

Overall a good experience.

3  Thank jasonmG1685MN

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your overall stay, and we apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay due to the issues you outlined in your post. We hope to have you visit again very soon!

Reviewed March 10, 2021

We waited a 1 hour and 30 minutes for our room to be ready. The room smelled like smoke. We got moved next to electrical room which had the room shake off and on through out the night we thought it was a earthquake going on. It was terrible. I always enjoyed staying there but this trip was not great at all. A unfortunate way to spend my first trip in months for my birthday. I’m disappointed.

3  Thank Elexis003

Our goal is to provide a warm and hassle-free experience for all guests, so it is always disappointing when we hear otherwise. We apologize that we fell short and your experience did not meet your expectations due to the issues you outlined in your post. I can assure you that your complete satisfaction is our greatest concern. We have forwarded your comments to our senior management team for their review to ensure that our guests are always receiving the highest level of quality service you deserve.