23 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$90
Hotels.comUS$84
Expedia.comUS$84
Orbitz.comUS$84
HurbUS$84
PricelineUS$95
30,500 results
All reviews waterfront tower harrahs ac waterfront buffet pool party after dark total rewards get away slot machines casino floor table games indoor pool nice room mccormick fun coastal gambling boardwalk
Selected filters
Reviewed January 25, 2021

Would not stay here again
As I entered the room there what is the guest poop in the toilet call down took two days to fix had to use bathroom and lobby for 2 days I was given a voucher for a restaurant that was not valid had to pay that out-of-pocket for my dinner when I thought it was going to be paid for by then after waiting two days for my restroom to be fixed had had a random person enter my room while we were in there what is not a employee do not know how they got access to my room

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Expedition690053
CaesarsCustomer... A, Customer Relations at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so sorry for any inconveniences during your stay. We will take your feedback into advisement and make the adjustments as needed. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed January 24, 2021

Loud noise coming from the electrical room next door, nothing done about it.
Exiting the parking lot is a nightmare. This is not the First time we spend over 10 minutes just waiting in line to get out of the parking lot with no one there to assist cars having difficulties.
I am not sure if we will continue to go back, mainly the parking lot is nightmare and hard to find spots in tables to play.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank cr19732021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review of Harrah's Resort Atlantic City! We are so sorry for any inconveniences during your stay. We will take your feedback into advisement and make the adjustments as needed. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed January 24, 2021

When we got in the room I had noticed the bathroom door frame hanging off and mold in the shower. Called downstairs and they apologized and gave us another room, and when we went into the new room there was mold in the shower again . So I had to call and go back downstairs so we could get out in another room. At this point they gave us a suite and $50 credit. As we went into the 3rd room hoping things was fine this time it was no mold, but there was no hot water.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
2  Thank Ywhaz

Hello Ywhaz,

Reviewed January 24, 2021

Went to Harrah’s AC for a night away on my 45th Birthday 1/23/21. Had my room moved two times due to noise, sprinkler problems caused multiple loud alarms throughout the night. Elevators stopped working causing long backups of annoyed, angry people waiting. Roll gate from casino to hotel broke not allowing you to access the room elevators. Was asked to go outside, around the building, without a coat in 20 degree temps to get to our room.

The next morning, we checked out through the TV. The message on the screen instructed us to leave our keys in the room. Come to find out, you now need your room key to exit the parking garage. This important information was never explained to us during our check-in process, two room changes or the message during TV checkout. I then spent a 1/2 hour standing in line at the front desk, trying to get another room key so I can leave the parking garage.

We did have reservations at McCormick’s & Schmick’s and had a very nice dinner. The only positive to our night.
It was a terrible 45th birthday.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank melanierR3294JY

Hello Melainer,

We apologize that we fell short and your experience did not meet your expectations due to the issues you outlined in your post. We assure you that your complete satisfaction is our greatest concern. We have forwarded your comments to our senior management
team for their review to ensure that our guests are always receiving the highest level of quality service you deserve.

Reviewed January 24, 2021 via mobile

Hands down,Harrahs is and should always be recognized as the standard on how every hotel should strive to become! We are always treated like royalty here!! I dont stay anywhere else if it is up to me!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 554breannad

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review of Harrah's Resort Atlantic City! We appreciate your loyalty and we are so happy you enjoyed your experience. We appreciate you choosing Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, and hope to welcome you back soon! Next visit, we suggest you try our restaurant Gordon Ramsay Steak featuring a modern steakhouse menu.