17 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$90
Hotels.comUS$84
Expedia.comUS$84
PricelineUS$95
HurbUS$84
eDreamsUS$84
30,500 results
All reviews waterfront tower harrahs ac waterfront buffet pool party after dark total rewards get away slot machines casino floor table games indoor pool nice room mccormick fun coastal gambling boardwalk
Selected filters
Reviewed February 22, 2021

I checked in on the app, then stopped at the kiosk. When I went to the line for keys, I had to wait until all the people (about 5 parties) in the check-in line were processed. Additionally, when processing a ticket print-out from the slot machines, the machine did not give me the change. I asked a security guard that I tracked down and he said that the machine must be out of coins. Really???

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
CaesarsCustomerService ACRegion, General Manager at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2021

We apologize that we fell short and your experience did not meet your expectations. We can assure you that your complete satisfaction is our greatest concern. We will take your rating into advisement so that we can make any needed adjustments to ensure that our guests are always receiving the highest level of quality service you deserve.

Reviewed February 21, 2021

Every time I self park there is a major problem, yesterday was no exception. I took my wife to the casino and then to M&S Restaurant for our 37 year anniversary, no problem. Try to leave, massive problems in the parking lot, AGAIN. The gates were not working, the booths were not manned, the card readers to pay were not working, just a complete disaster. Every line had the same problems, people screaming at each other and your unseen attendant, just a nightmare. You people really need to get these self park issues fixed. Probably won't return, just too much of a headache trying to get home.

Date of stay: February 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your visit. We have forwarded you comments to our hotel operations team so that we may make any necessary changes. We hope that you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed February 17, 2021 via mobile

Fabulous Great Need More Parking room front desk service was great food wonderful Clean rooms easy to get around pool was a great experience.... Only problem they card my card twice now imvat bank trying to fix problem with double charge they shouldn't charge the guests to use the pool which i found strange but we paid anyway. Also they charge for parking which should be free if you pay to stay at they hotel!!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We are so happy you enjoyed your visit with us .Please know we take all feedback into advisement. We appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to welcome you. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed February 14, 2021

Stayed for 4 nights February 2021. Will begin with the good: every staff member, from check-in to maintenance to housekeeping were all helpful and friendly.

The bad: check-in desk could not find my reservation for the accessible suite that I made directly through my Caesars Rewards app. This led to a couple of very frustrating room changes, lugging luggage from one suite to another with my partner who is in a wheelchair. The suite we ended up in had a broken door handle which had to be fixed by maintenance man Charlie (who was wonderful btw).

One of the days, the casino floor was riddled with thugs and swindlers. I was approached twice by a man that told me I should transfer money to his pay pal account. Another group of people were screaming and cursing as security guards just walked by without a care. It seems Harrah's is catering to these people during the pandemic, when they should be focused on protecting and nurturing the guests that spend money and respect the property.

The room issues, at least, could have been resolved if my casino host had responded to my phone calls and emails and set up my trip properly, but I received no response from her whatsoever, even while I was checked-in and spending tons of money in the casino. My wonderful Las Vegas host is always there for me when I need her, why is this such an issue at the AC properties??

Room tip: Make sure you book a suite, because standard rooms are all exposed to noise from other guests in other rooms and up and down the hallways.
5  Thank 61stevenp
CaesarsCustomerService ACRegion, General Manager at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2021

Hello,

We apologize that we fell short and your experience did not meet your expectations due to the issues that you outlined in your post. We assure you that your complete satisfaction is our greatest concern. We have forwarded your comments to our Hotel operations team for their review. This is not what we are about , we hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back again very soon!

Reviewed February 9, 2021 via mobile

I’m a value customer as well as a ceases reward customer.and this is the first time this as happened to me I was very disappointed with this stay . My stay was at the bayview resort my first room was 15062 and this room was infested with roaches i reported it to the front desk at this time my second room was 15072 both rooms was infested with roaches I stayed for four days it was horrible also room 15072 the bathroom wasn’t probably cleaned.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 580latishak
CaesarsCustomerService ACRegion, General Manager at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2021

Hello,

We apologize that we fell short and your experience did not meet your expectations due to the issues that you outlined in your post. We assure you that your complete satisfaction is our greatest concern. We have forwarded your comments to our senior management team for their review so that we can ensure that our guests are always receiving the highest level of quality service you deserve.

Tracy, Customer Relations