2 people have started booking this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$89
HurbUS$89
Hotels.comUS$89
eDreamsUS$89
Expedia.comUS$89
CheapTicketsUS$89
5,763 results
All reviews pf changs fiesta buffet boogie nights irish pub comedy club ocean view mid week slot machines table games quarter carmines hooters imax boardwalk gambling deli
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2018

Stayed the weekend in the West tower, very clean and comfortable. Stay was great very friendly. Food was very good, and there are many different things to do even in the hotel. Night life was amazing. Will definitely be back.

2  Thank carfant
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

We arrived late I asked if we could still have South Tower or Havana..answer was No, but that is the tower I reserved Because of my children.
The manager and front desk clerk laughed at us and put us so far that I personally made a complaint next day and we were moved over to South tower, nicer tower..

They refused me a late check-out Because I complained..

I love visiting AC but I'm going to have to venture to Resorts or Harrah's..
Because here they give you a free room.and take all your money!!

I'm NOT a sore loser but hardly anyone won.. I heard Soo many complaints it was very sad..
Only good thing I can say about Tropicana is the buffet is really good...

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Naturalist45
Reviewed June 9, 2018

Upon my arrival, I initially thought that I had made a horrendous mistake in selecting the Tropicana. The outside of the hotel, and parking structure, are definitely in need of attention. However, the inside of the hotel is a pleasant and eclectic collection of restaurants and shops. The rooms have been updated and are in decent condition. I especially appreciated that there was no carpet in the room; allergy sufferers can absolutely relate. Overall, it was a pleasant visit, and, I will definitely return.

Room tip: I enjoy a view of the ocean.
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank reismith1111
Reviewed June 8, 2018

My room in the Havana Tower was MUCH nicer than I had expected, it's been redone recently and is completely livable. It's not 5 star, but still, with new fixtures and carpeting and furniture, it is a very nice room. Also, many of the restaurants are located near the Havana Tower elevators, so it's a breeze to get to Carmines or PF Changs etc. Finally, the parking tower empties out right next to the Havana Tower lobby. So, if you read nothing else, get a Havana Tower room!
And now the really bad part: the logistics at this hotel are atrocious! Check in at the main lobby was at least 200 people deep, with maybe 4 staff attendants. You're talking hours to check in. At the "satellite" front desk in the Havana Tower, there were 20-25 people in line, 2 attendants, and then 1 of the front desk staff left, which meant only 1 lonely guy trying to check folks in. I waited 50 minutes, and that, I was told, was on the short side that weekend. There are 3 elevators to the parking garage, with about a 10 person capacity, so when everyone is leaving around noon, plan on a 100 person line to get to your car: wait time, maybe 15-20 minutes.
Maybe the lines are better during the week, but on weekends, you better prepare yourself for a rough time.
So that's why this place gets a 3. The room, location, dining, and parking get a 4 1/2. The rest gets a fraction.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

Spending a few days in AC at the Tropicana and staying in the Havana Tower! Love our beautiful room with a great view of AC. Room is so clean and comfortable — will come again! Also, enjoyed many of the restaurants in the Tropicana, especially, Carmine’s.

Trip type: Travelled with family