Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$96
Agoda.comUS$96
Expedia.comUS$96
Hotels.comUS$96
eDreamsUS$96
HurbUS$96
5,762 results
All reviews pf changs fiesta buffet boogie nights irish pub comedy club ocean view mid week slot machines table games quarter carmines hooters imax boardwalk gambling deli
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Mask is a must everywhere. Indoor pool requires reservations.

There is hand sanitizer access everywhere.

To check in after exiting garage area is to use the machine.

I tried two restaurants they weren’t the cleanest. The food was good. But one restaurant we left with our feet sticky. I was also with the kids so I didn’t pick the restaurants in the quarter area, we went down to the marketplace.

The family area with arcade was fun for the kids. There is a escape room as well but we didn’t go there.

The room was good but it did not have any draws for us, it was a three night stay.

For safety they were cleaning a lot around the areas that are highly touched. The elevators were ridden only by your party, which made the lines long. There are temperatures checks at various points when you newly enter the building.

The room was only cleaned once during my three night stay.

The staff is friendly and helpful at all time.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Trop fans for 15 years. After shots were looking forward to visit. Room confirmed was not open, check-in was not open room assignment was no better than motel six (south tower) Called and got no satisfaction. Lost veterans discount because system was
not functioning. Will never return.

Room tip: Wait until the Havana tower opens
3  Thank Piney77
Reviewed March 31, 2021 via mobile

Worst and I mean WORST experience ever in AC! We’ve stayed at the Trop many times and it’s nothing like it used to be! Waited in line for ONE HOUR and 15 MINUTES to check in because all the self check kiosks were out of service! (On a cold and rainy weekday) ... only 2 staff working the check in and everyone in line was miserable and complaining! Finally get up to our room which actually wasn’t too bad, it looked clean but my husband felt like he was getting eaten alive by bed bugs during the night! ... we sat in a 45 minute line in the parking garage just to leave! (Which we couldn’t wait to get out!!) .... the slot machines are AWFUL! The same roulette machines in the Quarter have been “out of service” for years and there’s no beverage service! The only saving grace was our meal at Cuba Libra was wonderful .... and at least it didn’t reek of weed like it normally does! See Ya Trop!!!

Date of stay: April 2021
3  Thank ChayM
Reviewed March 31, 2021 via mobile

I hadn’t been at this place since 2006 and it has change quite a bit. I don’t remember which tower I stayed in back then but this time I stayed in the North tower and it wasn’t a bad room. Bed was uncomfortable (hard) and made for a restless sleep. It was very clean though. The machine didn’t pay out a thing. I had to go to other casinos to see any winnings! Please reward the guest at least. It was easy getting around with my scooter but the other complaint is the need more automatic doors for the folks in wheelchairs and scooters. I’m actually surprised that they are getting away with not having those doors. Disabilities Act is in effect guys update your entrances!!!! Thanks for the stay. Would come back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2021 via mobile

Took 40 minutes to check in on a Saturday at 2pm when the line was very short. The room was terrible, smelt awful and was trashy. There were lines to wait in for the elevator, a 30 minute wait for the elevator to your room??? Absolutely insane. Do not stay at the Trop. The worst casino to stay overnight in AC.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank 809anthonyz
Jennifer Just, General Manager at Tropicana Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2021

We sincerely apologize for your experience, Anthony. Please feel free to contact us with the best phone number or email address for us to reach out to you directly. The enjoyment of all our guests is always our top priority and we look forward to an opportunity to further discuss any concerns you might have.

Tropicana Atlantic City