I had another good stay at the Tropicana. Room was in the Havana Tower. I agree with lots of other reviewers that the housekeeping could do a better job of keeping the hallways clean of dishes and carts. No problems with the room. Staff was nice. Check in was quick. Be nice to the check in people, You will be surprised of the upgrades you can get. Make sure you get the Diamond Club Card. By being a member, I got the room comped, got $20 towards a dinner, and $50 EZ cash for the slots, and free Valet parking. Slots were good, hit a $250 and $500 Jackpot. Had trouble with weak signal for internet. All in all a good stay. Look forward to coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropicana Atlantic City is a 24-hour gaming destination located on the beach and Boardwalk. Featuring 2,047 rooms and suites and home of The Quarter, a 200,000 square foot entertainment complex, Tropicana is the premier resort in Atlantic City. With 24 restaurants, 25 shops, 18 bars and lounges, 2 pools, an IMAX Theatre and a spa, Tropicana is consistently rated as a "Must-See Attraction" in Atlantic City. In spring 2015 & 2016 Tropicana underwent a $90 million renovation, which includes its spectacular Multimedia Light and Sound Show, the addition of AtlantiCare LifeCenter Fitness and renovations to its North Tower hotel rooms, Havana Tower rooms and casino floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Tropicana Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel Atlantic City
- Resort Atlantic City
- Tropicana Resort Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Tropicana