This is a comment about the hotel Miconia restaurant. We are there twice for lunch and we liked the service. They have a so called economical lunch for $8 which is good value. you can have fish or chicken with rice, fries or patacones (fried green plantains). We are there twice for lunch and the fish was consistently good. The small personal pizza was also good and for $7 a good value as it can easily feed 2 hungry people. In general I would recommend the hotel miconia restaurant for lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a 3-minute walk away from Oro's beach in San Cristobal, Hotel Miconia offers an outdoor swimming pool, an on-site seafood restaurant and free WiFi access. A free daily American breakfast is served. Each air-conditioned room here will provide you with a TV, a minibar and a private bathroom with a shower. You will also find a desk, a safety-deposit box and bed linen. Hotel Miconia offers a fitness centre, a tour desk and laundry facilities. A 5-minute drive will get you to a variety of restaurants and Mann Beach. Shipwreck bay is 300 m away and La Loberia beach can be reached after a 15-minute drive. San Cristobal Airport is just 5 minutes away by car. We speak your language! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Miconia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miconia Hotel San Cristobal
- Hotel Miconia San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands, Ecuador