Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews water taxi town galapagos tour boat
Selected filters
Reviewed March 2, 2020

The hotel is nice and the location very special, the staff are also very friendly and helpful - but make sure they are not planning major refurbishment works during your stay! . I have only rated at one star because our experience at the hotel was completely spoiled by noisy and dusty works which made the public areas near the waterside unusable. The local staff apologised but were unable to interrupt the work . At the end of our first day when I complained , we were offered a token compensation of a free meal ( but limited menu and no drinks!) and reassured that the work had finished - in fact it went on throughout our 3 day stay. I have requested more appropriate compensation from the owners but my correspondence has been ignored.

Room tip: We stayed in "Booby" , great view, but above the kitchen so noisy and there was a bit of a stink from the drains in the bathroom.
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed February 15, 2020 via mobile

I’m here with my children and they’re holding an open-air dance party at their own restaurant about 10 meters from my room. We can’t sleep. I asked them to turn it down and they gave me earplugs. Finally fell asleep after an all-night flight. Woke up again when they cranked the music so loud I couldn’t sleep with earplugs. Walked to desk and asked them to fix it. Said they would and didn’t. It’s after 11:00PM now and party is still cranking. I was never warned there would be a party.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Booked on booking.com 13 jan 3 nights last suite available prepaid 1884usd..
Arrived given the converted sajling boat refurbished at back of hotel...not suite with
ocean view.lux bath..balcony large double bed..as described on booking.com confirmation..prepAid non refundable..
Wife had panic attack would not sleep in a room no windows..6 covered small portholes bed either end of 15foot boat.scary.
Asked why? Said that was a suite...not acceptble or as booking.com sold me...only room in hotel a superior they were still checking out/ cleaning.in desperation i took it..advised Fernandez only stay 2 nights... changed flights out to 15jan 1115am..asked for refund.
Went to dinner told beware mosquitos...sit inside? No..but gave me a spray...whichwent to 2 other tables and back to another room
Floor inroom dried blood stains and excrement hidden bymat..cleaned next day
Next day again told reception leaving 15jan..wanted refund.
10pm demanded to speak to Roland ..1 hour on mobile..he said would be in 0800 resolve refund
Arrived 0830..i had to depart 0900 forflight.
Manager j mendoza...sat 20 yards away from us staring at me as i was a criminal wojld not assist...insisted i had booked 3 nights i needed back 900usd...no.
Scared he might have me prevented from flying i decided to escape...just got to airpirt as closing flight 10.32...let us board left stressed
Contacted booking.com ..advised them.potential scam..as 1 last suite was back on sale 1 hour after i had arrived..onsite..obviously awaiting another victim.10 mobil calls to Bristol UK customer service..offeredme help said would ring bAck..not 1 call..finally got supervisor Rueben
Again sympathy And offers to help..still waiting
Now 7 days later..got mastercard to dispute ..20 days for an answer..ring text email Roland and manager no reply..buyer beware and overseas get zero help..next newspapers..tourist office...be carefeul please itz scary...photos availAble

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank lowcostdeals_11
Reviewed November 30, 2019

Thank you for the follow-up, almost forgot to leave my review here for you guys. Our time with you has been spectacular.

About the hotel: the rooms are comfortable and offer a fresh breeze throughout the entire day. Not to forget the view, I think this is the most valuable part of this place.

The staff was first class, welcoming and attentive by day and night. They helped us with some recommendations about restaurants and tours as two of our five days were not fully planned yet.

Location cannot be better, easy to reach from the airport and the ocean is next to it.

Again thank you so much for making our South America Trip the way it was, we will never forget it!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed November 28, 2019

I stayed at Angermeyer for 5 days about. It was the best experience ever. I wouldn't have picked any other place. The view was just priceless and staff was so friendly from start to the end of our trip. I traveled with my cousin and we didn't know how to reach the hotel. So they sent a person to help us. It was nice to have someone escort us and show us how to get to the hotel as it was a bit of a commute to get from the airport to the hotel. When we reached the hotel we were greeted with welcome drinks. It was very refreshing. They explained to us all the details and if we wanted to do any tours. Once were reached the room and saw that it was joined together. We asked them to separate the beds and they without any arguments separated it for us. Usually the service isn't so nice. Then few days later they even upgraded us to a better room and view. It was really nice to have that experience in a foreign place were you don't know anyone but they make you feel at home. Please book the tours in advance. They can get pricey. Our favorite tour was the Windrose it was totally worth the money. I do plan to go back and stay there.Only thing is that they don't have their own water taxi. Therefore you have to pay every time you want to go into town.

Date of stay: May 2019