See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 11, 2018

I stayed four nights and on the fourth night I was mysteriously moved, to an identical room on a lower floor. Here I had much more road noise, air conditioning wasn't working, room had a very weird foul smell, and I could not get cell phone reception in the room. I went to ask why I had been moved to a different room with identical amenities and the manager started yelling at me, wouldn't let me even ask the question, and then threatened to kick me out and call the police! I just wanted to know why I had been moved, to a room with identical amenities! Unreal. In all my years of travel I've never been treated that badly. Absolutely no excuse for that horrible human being. I will tell everyone not to stay here.

Room Tip: Choose any other hotel in town. Any.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

I cannot say this hostel is bad, but we were quite disappointed, especially because I have heard really good things about this hostel. The location is good, and staff also, but the facilities are very basic and although the breakfast is included, do not expect anything especially (everyday basically the same- eggs, tetra pak juice, very bad coffee, bread and some butter/jam.
The place simply does not have such a good wibe- at least in my opinion.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

The place is clean, no wifi on the rooms. For the money you can get better places in town. I wanted to there 3 times, but twice they've been overbooked and wanted me to stay at another hostel far outside of the center. Had to search for another place then.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

Extremely friendly staff combined with a good location close to the harbor and the food street. Advantage is the great rooftop terrace with kitchen for individual use, however sometimes the stuff doesn't manage to clean up the kitchen as fast as the backpackers make it dirty again. We stayed the first nights on the ground floor and were given for the last night the suite upstairs without additional cost. Marco at the reception was very helpful and kept our backpacks while we did a trip to Isabella. Only downside is that the rooms on the ground floor get a little fresh air and sometimes smell moist.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2016

I stayed a few days in this hostel. It was very nice with free breakfast included and nice terrace to chill. The overall quality price is very good, don't expect luxury but its totally fine for travelers looking for a place to rest after the trips. I want to thank Paco for his great help with tours, cheap eats or any indication I was looking for, he tried to make my stay the best.

Note: Do not book this hostel through hoteles.com they will ask you to pay money that then doesn't go to the hostel and you will have to pay again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo