“Interesting”

Galapagos Best Adventure Trips
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Galapagos Best Adventure-trips is a tourism company founded by Richard and Silvia. We are Travel Agents and Tour Operators, located in Galapagos-Santa Cruz Island. We are specialists in tailor-made day tours and last minute cruises, offering snorkeling, diving and land-based adventure activities.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 18, 2018

If walking, reading walls is your thing, then this is for you. The best part was getting back to the bus.

Date of experience: March 2018
in 4 reviews
"galapagos"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed June 8, 2018

Our tour with Galapagos Best to Bartolome Island in the Galapagos was a highlight of our trip. It was one of the best tours we’ve ever experienced anywhere. From the start, the tour guide, Venus, was punctual and professional, yet very friendly and positive. Her enthusiasm made the trip a real joy. She even helped my wife, who doesn’t swim, to go in the deep water and swim with penguins, using a life jacket and life ring. Also, the crew on the ship were outstanding. The captain did an excellent job, and the cook on board prepared excellent food. The ship was a good size and design that minimized motion on the waves. Choosing Galapagos Best was the best decision we made on the Galapagos Islands.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed April 13, 2018

The trip to Bartolome was the highlight of the whole week, and the outstanding guide matched the luxury of the Adriana. We were very well looked after, and when two Galapagos sharks were spotted near our snorkeling spot, we were not only given full information, we also had a zodiac following us in case we needed to make a quick escape. Later, a hammerhead was spotted near our beach, and I felt such confidence in the tour leader, that I went snorkeling anyway, and had the thrill of being circled by whizzing penguins as they chased dinner amid clouds of fish. Exhilarating,

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 8, 2018

I had the honor and privilege of being on a tour with Fausto through the Cornell Lab of Ornithology. I also dealt with his company in touring Ecuador. I cannot say enough good things about my time with him. His knowledge and love of Galapagos is unmatched. I will never think of Galapagos without thinking of him and all he taught me. If you want the best vacation ever go with Galapagos Best and Fausto.

Date of experience: May 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed March 30, 2018

Fausto must be the Galapagos Island's best naturalist; we can't imagine anyone being more knowledgeable, passionate or committed to preserving the beauty and ecosystems of the islands.
My husband and I returned today from Gate1 Travel's Ecuador/Galapagos trip that included three days of island-hopping on the beautiful Adriana catamaran with Fausto and his amazing crew, The pace was perfect, on-board meals and snacks were gourmet calibre, and Fausto could answer any question our group threw at him. Although we (unfortunately) had only a few days in the Galapagos, Fausto made sure to show us the most important highlights. We visited several islands for snorkeling, wildlife walks and visits to the Darwin Research Center, El Chato Tortoise Reserve, and the lovely town of Puerto Ayora. This trip gets our highest recommendation.

Date of experience: March 2018