“Delicious food and attencious staffs!”

Tj Bar, Restaurante Y Heladeria
Ranked #13 of 66 Restaurants in Puerto Ayora
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Description: We are a restaurant formed by a group of entrepreneurs Galapagueños, we specialize in delighting your palate with our delicious national and international meals such as seafood, meat, vegetarian, vegan and fast food for all ages.
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Good place for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the food are delicious, the environment is very good and the staffs are very professional. I ate there three time during my trip.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

I ate here many times during my two moths on the island. Great food and people. Good prices. Lobster and ceviche all ecuadorian and island food available. You have to visit Calle de kioskos and this was my favourite place. Well done Manuel and the team.

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

We had the seafood grill platter for two. Portion is very reasonable for 2 hungry adults. unfortunately the whole thing was too salty, the prawns tasted off. Staff is friendly but when we told them at the end of our meal they just said 'esta bien' and didn't react to the criticism in any way. Maybe other food is better but we'll probably try one of the other 20 restaurants next time

Reviewed July 10, 2018

My friends and I ate here 3 of our 5 dinners here and we were never disappointed. I'm so glad that we came across this place early in our trip! We asked one of our guides where he'd eat and TJ's was one of his recommendations. We ate shrimp ceviche, brujo and another fish dish, all were good.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

My friends and me stay one week in Puerta Ayora and we was totally happy to find TJ's Bar and Restaurant. They have really great food and drinks for the best price! You get for 5$ an amazing Ceviche from Tuna or other food! We used every day the promotion 3x Cocktail for 10$ and got a big strong Mojito. We love the atmosphere too and the service was really friendly! Bon appétit!