“A little music to dine by”
Review of IslaGrill

IslaGrill
Ranked #6 of 66 Restaurants in Puerto Ayora
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Argentinian, Pizza, Ecuadorean
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed November 29, 2017

Our group thought the fish here was good...grilled where we could watch...I might have liked the pizza too but thought i should get all the fish I could while I was in the Galapagos. Then we got to listen to a one-man band and it was delicious too!

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Loved this place. One night I had the lobster served with a wonderful mustard sauce the next night I had the seafood pasta loaded with a variety of seafood items. I would recommend both dishes. Each evening there was an entertainer playing indigenous music which added to the atmosphere of both evenings. The servers had knowledge of English which was helpful. Located centrally in town , it is in a safe and touristy area. We give this restaurant the highest recommendation.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Nice restaurant in town with great and friendly staff. We all ordered something different and really enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. Even had a local man who came and and played music for us while we ate our evening dinner.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

We spent a week in various locations in the Galapagos and this was my favourite meal. It was a lunchtime. I had passion fruit juice, grilled shrimp, octopus and squid with chips and salad, followed by fruit pieces with melted chocolate. Yum. Other members of our party had a variety of different dishes, but I thought mine looked the most apetising. The place was unpretentious with very good service. I must admit I could have done without the guitar/pipe player, but then I admire them for staging live music.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

There was something for every one at this restaurant! Fresh fish and lobster were wonderful! Prices a bit high but so is everything in the Galapagos! Very convenient location in town.