“Top restaurant in Puerto Ayora”
Review of IslaGrill

IslaGrill
Ranked #6 of 66 Restaurants in Puerto Ayora
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Argentinian, Pizza, Ecuadorean
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2018

We stayed in Puerto Ayora 4 nights and went three times to the Isla Grill. Food is really great. I suggest the BEAGLE grilled fish platter. You will never forget it.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We visited Isla Grill for our groups farewell dinner.
That afternoon on a boat trip we were fortunate enough to catch a good sized Yellowfin Tuna. We brought it to the restaurant a few hours earlier, for them to fillet it.

When we arrived for dinner they had prepared it for us, and showed me the tub with the 12+ lbs of Tuna fillets.
There was no denying that this was our fish.

We had the fish prepared seared on the grill and they brought out three huge plate fulls, seared to perfection! They also brought us each 2 sides which were delicious. Total cost of only $10 each. We also brought in a good bottle of wine, and I don’t believe they charged corkage!

All in all a really great experience considering we were on a small island in the middle of the Pacific.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

The food is great. I had the Langosta and it was gorgeous. But to be perfectly fair you can get similiar seafood at much better prices if you get out of the Malecon. Service was quite slow and the guy servering never checked to see if I needed anything else. In the end I started to ask a differnt girl and she was ok.

1  Thank Andrea M
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I loved this place. Although it was a bit pricey I would recommend going it offers great food options. I especially recommend the grilled egg plant with peppers and mozzarella. I was craving a brownie with ice cream, but was a little disappointed. Overall it offers great music and ambiance to go by yourself, friends or family. Well worth the visit.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

Happily we relied on a guidebook to find IslaGrill, a small restaurant in the popular shopping district. The restaurant is not on the water, but the food is excellent. The menu included a variety of fish, which you’d expect, and also pasta, beef, ribs, hamburgers, and large salads. Also includes a bar. Service was excellent.