Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews stayed here cable tv third floor three nights pool balcony galapagos island tour accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

I stayed here while on a tour to the Galapagos. I did not choose this hotel, and I paid extra to have a single room. I did not know what to expect from accommodations on the islands, and I was not thrilled by the lodging. The hotel advertises a pool, but it is more like a baby pool. There are no phones in the rooms (at least there was not one in my single room), which was concerning in the event of an emergency. The staff were not very helpful, although I realize this may have been due in part to the language barrier. I had naively assumed that more people would speak English, and in actuality, very, very few people are able to communicate in English. Before I return to the Galapagos, I intend to strengthen my Spanish skills.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank S M
Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

We booked a triple room and ended up in a lovely, spacious, comfortable room on the third floor with an excellent balcony patio just outside our door where we could relax at the end of the day. The staff was friendly and helpful. Laundry service was quick and inexpensive.
We’d definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2019

A first class hotel with helpful staff excellent surroundings with abundant wildlife and excellent cuisine. As far as staff were concerned Oscar stood out as someone for whom nothing was too much trouble.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed June 10, 2019

We checked in and got our keys. There is no such thing as elevator in these types of hotel. But the staff is always quick to assist with the luggage. The rooms are not of the same size. For example, there are rooms on the second floor (really third floor but they have 200 room numbers) where they have open area with tables and chairs and lots of plants. It is a nice place to rest and catch the rays. Then there are other rooms that are just that, room across the hall. There is a swimming pool in front to hang out along with tables and nice large beach umbrellas.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 4, 2019

I stayed here for 3 nights and was very disappointed with the hotel. The location is not good if you want to be near to the centre of Puerto Ayora. I was a solo traveller and was rather concerned about walking back at night along the quiet, dark back street.

Other points were that my room (110) was very small and dark, with a curtained window directly onto a corridor. The breakfast was dreadful, very slow service, and very sparse. for example at one point a small plate of fruit appeared with just 3 grapes! Although the staff were friendly I found it difficult to find anyone who could speak English or understand my best attempts at Spanish. I wouldn't stay here again.

Room tip: Room 110 is small, dark, looks directly onto a corridor so is very noisy when people are arriving / leaving plus no privacy.
Date of stay: May 2019