“Enjoyable Food and Environment”
Review of Lo&Lo Restaurant

Lo&Lo Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 66 Restaurants in Puerto Ayora
Price range: US$3 - US$21
Cuisines: Ecuadorean
Reviewed June 20, 2017

This restaurant was located next to our hotel, Posada del Mar and the Galapagos Deli and after walking around a bit to see what restaurants were available nearby, we settled on this one. It was relatively quiet when we arrived in early afternoon and the server was friendly and helpful. The juices and food were very fresh and enjoyable; would recommend a visit if you get the chance.

Lorena L, Gerente at Lo&Lo Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Hello, that you so much for the recomendation for tourist who visit the Island and like to tray local food, we are glad you enjoy the food and place...

Reviewed May 26, 2017

If you don't want the cookie-cutter bars along the waterfront, try Lo&Lo. The food is similar to the local foods served on the Kiosk Street, but this is a real restaurant with comfortable indoor seating. The food was excellent, as were the service and prices. We ate 2 dinners here and enjoyed both.

Heloo HWNH, we are so happy when people recomended our place, we make every dish with dedication to offer the best traditional food in town, that you for your comment...

Reviewed May 20, 2017

But the next street down. It's next door to the Galapagos Deli. It was decent food, same as the street food. All good and the lemonade was amazing as expected.

Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

It is quite hard to believe what I tasted constituted food to be served at a restaurant. I ordered a traditional Ecuadorian dish - potatoes and seafood in a clay pot. I am not exaggerating when I say this tasted like baby food (sans the seafood). I couldn't even stomach it. My husband tried it as well, confirming my taste buds hadn't gone haywire. I told the waiter I did not like the dish, so he removed it from the table but not the check. The waiter didn't return with a menu for me to select another meal or even apologize. I asked the cashier why I had to pay $16 for food I didn't eat. No explanation was provided, and even worse the manager who came over to understand the situation, just walked off. Although it may not be common practice to remove items from the check that were not enjoyed or consumed in Ecuador or South American countries; I know many foreigners, especially Americans, who travel to the Galapagos are used to good customer service. At Lo&Lo's the food is horrible and customer service is nonexistent. Save yourself an empty stomach and bad experience, and go next door to the Galapagos Deli. They serve amazing food and care about customer service.

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

This place has good Ecuadorian food for a good price. We had a delicious soup which was full of veggies, meat and staple food. Excellent taste, good price, something you won't find on the Main Street.

Hello dear Guido, We make our best to serve the best food in town, thank you so much for your comment..